Rules for a first time slave?

last reply
11 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fiancee has agreed to be my sex slave for my birthday, for the day only. We're both new to this situation though.

She has agreed that there will be some rules, but other than having her call me Master and that she must agree to anything I ask, I don't know what other rules there should be.

Advice please?

There will be spanking as punishment, but also for fun too
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i would suggest, before you start, talking about what you are both comfortable with and not comfortable with. just because she's going to be your slave, doesn't mean you have free rein to do anything with/to her that she is not comfortable with, even if, in advance, she says 'she'll do anything you ask'. i would, honestly, talk to HER about the rules before hand, not us. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we have already discussed boundaries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My birthday is not until July so we have time to organise our plans for the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a slippery slope to play at. Jus' sayin'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
It's a slippery slope to play at. Jus' sayin'.

You say that like it's a bad thing. smile

Make sure you have a safe word. Other than that, you know your GF much better than any of us will, so I'm sure you'll know what she likes and doesn't like. And who knows? You both might find that you have a mutual love of D/s. Stranger things have surely happened...
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, we intend to have a safe word.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never to harm herself...never to lie ...never to yell or disrespect the Domme..safe word is always important and know what you and your partner is comfy with to begin with , then maybe stretch some of the boundaries and learn as you go as to what the Master or Mistress expects of you and also your needs
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by beinggood
never to harm herself...never to lie ...never to yell or disrespect the Domme..safe word is always important

Yes, thats more what I was hoping for.

Any other rule suggestions?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Before you can even begin to do something like this, you need to know her limits, the soft ones you can push and the hard ones you must never cross. As the others have said, a safe word is also a must. You as the Dom must also remember that her submission to you is a gift and not something that is offered for abuse. Treat her and her gift as she should be treated and your rewards will be unlimited in the pleasure she will bring you. I wish you both the best of luck in you endeavor.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
If you are planning on have a gag of some sort, find another way to signal a "safe word". Options are listed in the 101 topic I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess
If you are planning on have a gag of some sort, find another way to signal a "safe word". Options are listed in the 101 topic I think.

Yes, this is one area I'm not sure about. Will check out the 101 topic.

Here is our current Rules draft:

1. This agreement starts at 0.00am (date removed), and ends at 11.59pm the same day, unless the safety word is used to break the agreement (see rule 9).
2. You must call me "Master" at all times, and I may call you "Slave". Master will treat Slave with love and respect.
3. Slave must comply with anything Master tells you to do, sexually or non-sexually. All positions will be chosen by Master.
4. Master may wake Slave for sex at any time, day or night. Master may initiate sex without waking Slave.
5. When in bed, Slave must be completely naked, unless Master tells you otherwise.
6. Slave is not allowed to cum until Master says you can. You must do your best to hold it back.
7. If Master is not satisfied with your performance, or you break any rules, you may be punished. Master will decide on the punishment, at his discretion.
8. If Slave's arthritis is getting too painful, you must tell Master. Master will decide what action to take, at his discretion.
9. If Slave wishes to end this agreement, you must use the safety word "apricots". Any activity will cease and this agreement will end.

Comments please?