Rule Ideas

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a submissive typically and i enjoy following set rules and risking punishment when i break the rules. I want to bring up this desire to my partner but I would like to have some ideas for him when I do. Any suggestions?
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to be very hypercritical of myself so as a sub i love rules that make me take notice of myself.

Standing in front of a mirror naked and listing good things about myself
Never talking bad or making jokes about myself when nervous

As far as rules from a Dom i like one who has rules about the respect they want.

Waiting to be told before i can touch them
Certain ways i need to walk close to them, or even always be touching them slightly in public
Having to check in and write about my day.

I think any conversation you have can spark some ideas. Go slow and have Him think of what he would like to see. Rules will be an ever evolving part of your relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As above really. Any punishments should be within your set boundaries of course. It is something best discussed between yourselves .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissAmber
I am a submissive typically and i enjoy following set rules and risking punishment when i break the rules. I want to bring up this desire to my partner but I would like to have some ideas for him when I do. Any suggestions?

Any kind of dresscode - e.g., dresses only on Monday, Jeans and Top on Tuesdays,... no thongs ever, specific way to address him or to talk about yourself in public,... well the initial ideas are numerous^^