Realization that you are more than Vanilla

last reply
30 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I knew deep down long before I even become sexually active. The fantasy were not the norm for such an age.
Hubby and I have experimented a hell of a lot and I have at times loved taking dominate role. It wasn't really about controlling him with things he could or couldn't do rather through my action and my knowledge of his desires and sexual likes so i could give him the pleasure. Out of that came my high knowing I did that to and for him.
However, it has been many years that I would wish for him to be capable to dominate me in the bedroom mostly and on occasions spill over into our life. To t
Take charge and for me not worry in silence if he makes the right decision or really thought things through.
Our relationship will never change as I am the more dominate responsible one and that's fine but I do wish on the odd occasion I could experience the feeling of true submission and knowing everything can be left in his hand....
God love him xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was 21 I came back from Nam all screwed up by some of the things I did there and thought I was a Sadist and began looking into it and found a Maestro that took me under his wing and taught me that I wasnt a Sadist because I didn't find full satisfaction in hurting people. He taught me that what I really wanted was control of things in all aspects of my life and that included my relationship with Women, from there I trained under him for the next seven years and learned everything I needed to know about myself