Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

re: spanking: Help with a story I'm writing

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
My character has just had her first intense spank by an older guy. She liked it and was aroused and is now at home contemplating it. What kind of things would she be considering. The two people are sort of casually engaging in various erotic encounters. Can someone help get me into her mind.
I'd suggest you think about how you'd feel if you've done something you didn't expect to enjoy but found it incredible exciting.
Remember a lot of us are told that a spanking is only ever a punishment, and that only when you're a child.
You're going to feel a storm of emotions, intense pleasure, the lingering pain of the blows, a longing to do it again, shame for enjoying something that is so naughty.
Maybe even touch yourself while you revisit every detail of the experience, the smell of the room, the mans cologne, the sound of the blows, the feel of that hand on your skin.
Also consider that you're behaving in a way that a certain judgemental aspect of your mind considers to be depraved, wicked and not what a nice girl should be doing.
Though that might be just my own experience.

It helps to consider what this girl is like, what sort of life experience she has. Someone who has lived an adventurous life having plenty of sexual encounters is going to respond differently to a quiet, shy soul who barely understands desire let alone the excitement she's just experienced.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Quote by Twisted_Skald
I'd suggest you think about how you'd feel if you've done something you didn't expect to enjoy but found it incredible exciting.
Remember a lot of us are told that a spanking is only ever a punishment, and that only when you're a child.
You're going to feel a storm of emotions, intense pleasure, the lingering pain of the blows, a longing to do it again, shame for enjoying something that is so naughty.
Maybe even touch yourself while you revisit every detail of the experience, the smell of the room, the mans cologne, the sound of the blows, the feel of that hand on your skin.
Also consider that you're behaving in a way that a certain judgemental aspect of your mind considers to be depraved, wicked and not what a nice girl should be doing.
Though that might be just my own experience.

It helps to consider what this girl is like, what sort of life experience she has. Someone who has lived an adventurous life having plenty of sexual encounters is going to respond differently to a quiet, shy soul who barely understands desire let alone the excitement she's just experienced.

Thanks that helps
For me, its about trust and putting yourself in a vulnerable position. He could have really hurt her if he wanted. How much was 'just enough.' Did she want more? To experience a spanking with a paddle vs his hand? How did she feel waiting for the first spank? Trembling, excited, both? When did she get aroused? Did it build or was it immediate? Is she now craving another? Aroused thinking about it? Was she embarrassed having her ass on display over his lap ... what was he thinking?
The humiliation of the punishment, the fact that she was punished for not reason, instead of being bound by restraints his sheer will had kept her there, restraints will not allow you to leave, but the fact that she was not held but rather held herself it will be all the more humiliating, words are stronger than bonds.
The fact that he did not take her sexually just laughed at her making her feel worse, she was not even worth being taken, and when she wanted the relief of the orgasm. The fact that she wants to go back, that she is longing in her mind and body to be back there punished again and taken, as his toy makes her blush with self contempt. just a few ideas, hope they help, Im not really good at thiis. Good luck can't wait to read.