Login

piercings

last reply
24 replies
4.5k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Lurker
My sub recently ahd her belly pierced. We are considering having either her nipples done or her lips. Can anyone comment on the relative pain and soreness afterwards?
Rocker of the cocker
I would say it depends on the person, it's different for everyone. When I got my nipples pierced it wasn't painful, just felt like a quick poke. After, they are relatively sore, but the soreness doesn't last for too long. Also, I did notice my nipples were really sensitive after. Never had my lips pierced, so not sure about that one.

I say go for the nipple piercings haha
Active Ink Slinger
Since I'm a man, I'll preface my advice by saying that it's by its nature going to be second-hand at best.

For a woman, I think the most functional piercing is a VCH - Vertical Clitoral Hood - piercing. I've read quite a bit about it, and from what I have read it is universally held to be faster to heal than nipples, and the result more pleasurable. I learned about them initially chatting with a lady here who had one, and have researched them quite a bit since.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
Thanks Callisto and Sensei - good advice. She likes to wear really small swim suits, any ideas on which one would show through better?
Nerdzilla
I second everything Callisto said.
Also, You can get a ring or a barbell, depending on if you want it to show or not. As for swim suits, most bikini tops have padding (removable, if you wish), which will hide the ring/barbell.
If you want to show it off, a simple white tank and no bra does the trick too.
Active Ink Slinger
In general, I would expect that a VCH would not show unless you really went out of your way.

I am told (though, again, I have no experience), that you can even go through airport security style metal detectors without a VCH setting them off. I pretty regularly go through them wearing my wedding ring, so I can believe it.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Detention Seeker
Compared to a belly piercing the nipples are a lot more sensitive. When my own were pierced the 1st nipple was a sharp shock to the system, but the 2nd nipple became a lot worse because i knew what was to come.
Rocker of the cocker
Quote by Delphi
I second everything Callisto said.
Also, You can get a ring or a barbell, depending on if you want it to show or not. As for swim suits, most bikini tops have padding (removable, if you wish), which will hide the ring/barbell.
If you want to show it off, a simple white tank and no bra does the trick too.

haha so true, I did that a few times lol
Lurker
Ok ladies, so my follow up question is - knowing what oyu know would you do it again?
Lurker
I've had my lip pierced, my nipples pierced and just this week got the VCH.

My thoughts:
lip - not painful, I was laughing at my friend making faces at me in the corner while still having the giant needle sticking out of my face. It looked badass and I miss it, but a lot of work places won't accept it (only reason I don't have it anymore). Did nothing for my sex life whatsoever

nipples - holy jesus OUCH. painful as hell. SO WORTH IT. I had almost no sensitivity in my nipples before them, now I do, and it's amazing. I also hate how I look without them now, they become a part of you I think. Improved my sex life since nipple play finally felt like something to me

VCH - hurt super bad for a total of 4 seconds, 2 while the needle went it, another 2 when the jewelery went in. It's still not fully healed, so I haven't been able to take full advantage of it yet, but I think it's going to be awesome. Personally makes me feel sexier.

Hope this helps. :]
Lurker
OH! I would totally do all 3 again, although will do a lot to avoid going through the pain with the nipples again! :P
Nerdzilla
It was cool for a couple years and I don't regret it, but nah I wouldn't do it again.
Lurker
If we do her nipples we would go with the ring I am sure. Why hide a good thing?
Active Ink Slinger
No piercings so far except ears. But I do like it on some girls like belly button.
If there's soreness after three days then it's infected.

I have two dermal piercings(butterfly kiss) on right side of face –slight pain as it is an under the skin piercing.
Septum which didn't hurt at all for me.
Had my dimples pierced but they never healed properly after 2.5yrs.
I took out bridge piercing after I got septum.
Still have stretched lobes.

I've always gone back and forth w/ wanting my nipples pierced but I don't want to lose sensitivity. It's kinda 50/50.

And honestly, I'm glad I don't have dimples and bridge piercings cause then I'll have a face full of metal.

I couldn't careless how others design their face but I'm happy w/ three(well four maybe cause I have two dermals)facial piercings.
Lurker
I have multiple piercings all over my body, never really experienced any intolerable pain
Lurker
If you want it pierced get it done the pain is quick the pleasure is everlasting and if bored of just take them out as for nipples once done and healed you will wonder what made you wait so long to have them done.
Rookie Scribe
I am pierced everywhere from ears to my balls and I love having them done and playing with them either by me or my partner's nipples 3 in each nipple navel top and bottom surface piercing on the chest between boobs PA vertical and horizontal through cock surface piercing on the shaft and pubic area scrotum and many more and they are all played with and pulled i love every moment they are touched so go for it
I laughed a little at the last post cause I'm an asshole.
Advanced Wordsmith

My nipples were done in high school 40-ish years ago. My labia were done a couple years later, I don't remember much pain. Certainly nothing unbearable. I've always loved having them and having my lovers play with them. When I was nursing we took out the metal rings and replaced them with long pieces of monofilament nylon line that was mushroomed on each end. That worked just fine.

Active Ink Slinger

Had my nipples pierced and used rings so I could wear body chains. They pain was no more than getting an immunization and the soreness only lasted a couple of days. My Dom loved them.

Rookie Scribe

I've got 2 in each nipple and a ladder up my penis, as well as 5 dermals in my chest. Yes it hurts but only for a short time, and is so worth it.

Rookie Scribe

Am looking to get my pussy lips piercing. Will let you know later how bad the pain is.

Active Ink Slinger

Had my tongue pierced that hurt like hell I cried and I talked like a retard for a week afterwards lol. You have to swish with special mouth wash for a while till it heals. Oh and sexy I drooled a lot too until I got used to it lol. I’ve also had belly button pierced that wasn’t bad at all.

21 Aug 2018

If there's soreness after three days then it's infected.

I have two dermal piercings(butterfly kiss) on right side of face –slight pain as it is an under the skin piercing.
Septum which didn't hurt at all for me.
Had my dimples pierced but they never healed properly after 2.5yrs.
I took out bridge piercing after I got septum.
Still have stretched lobes.

I've always gone back and forth w/ wanting my nipples pierced but I don't want to lose sensitivity. It's kinda 50/50.

And honestly, I'm glad I don't have dimples and bridge piercings cause then I'll have a face full of metal.

I couldn't careless how others design their face but I'm happy w/ three(well four maybe cause I have two dermals)facial piercings.