nipple torture

last reply
3 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love it when my gf clamps or suctions my nipples. Any thoughts on this?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I am not quite sure what kind of response you are seeking with your question. Many feel as you do and enjoy all sorts of nipple stimulation. I wouldn't necessarily call it torture. One man or woman's version of torture is much different than anothers.

Clamps, suction, a skilled mouth, clothes pins all can be wonderful things as can feeling the sting of a well placed slap from a strong hand, a riding crop or any other various implement of ones choosing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Ravyn - one person's torture is another's pleasure. Some say that sexual teasing is "torture" yet all the women I have known wouldn't have it any other way!

We all have different tolerances for pain and pleasure. To make it "torture" in the truest sense one has to find the level of either that they can possibly stand and then go beyond that. The other criteria I think that is required is that the "torture" be non-consensual. Nobody volunteers to be truly tortured.

Nipple play can be very exciting and a wonderful way to add a new twist to your bedroom games. I highly recommend at least the use of clothespins!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you Ravyn & MasterJonathan. I most certainly with Ravyn's second paragraph of her response and I prefer a riding crop when I am clamped. My gf gets really turned on when she uses the crop.