Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New to the Female domination world.

last reply
3 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I am new to the femdom world, and I was wondering if a few of you would be willing to give me a heads up on what i should expect when giving full control over to a woman. The reason I as this is because I have not gotten a mistress and love reading some of the BDSM stories and would love to give my self completly over to them, but I would just like to know what I would be getting my self into. I would like to thank anyone who post advice for me. Notice I am not looking for a dom just info on the subject. Feel free to pm me as well.
Welcome to Lush, southerncock78 and welcome to our part of the world. A good topic to read is from MistressS BDSM-101 will also give you a good idea what to expect.

I'm not quite sure if you are talking about an internet, or real life relationship, so I will just give you a small example of my relationship, as there are many types and forms of bdsm. I'll try to be brief so I do not bore you lol.

- My pet must wear a collar at all times except for when he is working. For that, he has dog tags which I had inscribed 'owned by my Mistress' which can be tucked in his shirt.

- While at work or away from me, he must wear a plastic locked chastity belt (yes, he can still take a whiz whilst wearing it.)

- If he has misbehaved, I have him wear a butt plug until I say that it can be removed.

- I don't allow him to have erections unless I have given him permission. If he does have a involuntary one during our sessions, I use a very light cat-o-nine tales and give his penis a slight whip or two. I also punish him by making him wear a chastity pant which has buckles which keeps the penis in an upright position and then I have some personal fun and tease him to an erection - very frustrating for him.

- I won't go into detail here about the sexual side, so I won't tell you about where I use low burning candles, neck-wrist restraints, my fetishes, electric nipple clamps for him (not me) and I won't be telling you about my strap-on, etc

- I demand respect from my pet, and he must call me Mistress and nothing else. He must report to me every morning with a wake up call. He must basically do everything that I request him to do, sexual and non-sexual. But I do respect him, and I would never ask him to do anything that I know he is uncomfortable with. Respect and trust, is to me, the number one rule in any bdsm relationship.

So, that is just a small example and like I said every relationship is different. You may want to start by just having a Mistress that tells you what she needs sexually and you must abide. When you feel comfortable, you may wish then to add toys, bondage gear and punishments etc. After that, the sky is the limit.
thanks for the info and I will check out that topic.
Latexia has answered better than I can, The main thing to remember, is everyone is different and any two Mistress' rules will be slightly different.

Quote by Latexìa
Welcome to Lush, southerncock78 and welcome to our part of the world. A good topic to read is from MistressS BDSM-101 will also give you a good idea what to expect.

Never thought I'd see someone recommending my thread, thanks. Lol