2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So if an other subs can help me I would be very grateful
Lurker
0 likes
Just simply do as your asked and obey her rules.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try ur best to please her. If ur unsure about anything just ask her. Always be honnest xx
Dont hate me coz im beautiful ,hate me coz your partner thinks i am!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Being honest and open about everything. Espescially your wants and desires, but also about your weaknesses. To show her that you trust her and have confidence in her is very big.
I used to make small videos when I would be apart from my Master for a longer period of time and not be able to talk to him.

If you've had some thought about your Mistress during the day, don't be shy to share it.
Lurker
0 likes
Im not exactly a sub, but when dealing with someone dominant in my real life, i try to be super but realistically sweet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may sound like a broken record, but I still say that if you want to be a better slave/pet, the best thing you can do is try, whenever you're faced with a decision, to always first think to yourself, "Which way would Mistress want me to decide?"
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hopefully you have discussed rules and what is expected of you.

Trust is the most import followed by communication. If you can't tell her what your feeling or discuss how things are affecting you then you will never have the full trust to make this work and have the closeness that most achieve.

Discuss hard limits, soft limits and have safe words.

Follow what she says in the time limits she gives you and just enjoy belonging to something special.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
from a dom point of view, simply do as she says quickly and efficiently. nothing is better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been a DOM since forever. I expect total submissiveness from all my subs. The kicker is that we have to agree as to what the sub wants. Hence the expresion "Subbing from the bottom".
It is your responsibilty to set the ground rules and if your "master", and I use the connotation delibertly: "If your "master" won't accept them, the RUN LIKE HELL out of there."
There are too many wierdos out there and these basic rules will help you "cut the wheat from the chaff".
I would love to play with you, as I would with a number of other respondenets to your message, e.g., shebop21, But I am seen by many as too old for most of you. Well I would love to show those with the "issue" with how out of line your perception is..smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MdeSade64
I have been a DOM since forever. I expect total submissiveness from all my subs. The kicker is that we have to agree as to what the sub wants. Hence the expresion "Subbing from the bottom".
It is your responsibilty to set the ground rules and if your "master", and I use the connotation delibertly: "If you won't accept them, the RUN LIKE HELL out of there."
There are too many wierdos out there and these basic rules will help you "cut the wheat from the chaff".
I would love to play with you, as I would with a number of other respondenets to your message, e.g., shebop21, But I am seen to many as too old for most of you. Well I would love to show those with the "issue" with how out of line your perception is..smile

Wow... just... wow. And we wonder where all the misguided people get their info on BDSM...
Lurker
0 likes
The best advise about learning to please your Mistress is to pay attention to what she says and does. To ask questions in a manner seeking a better understanding. To be honest and open with her about wanting to please her and wishing to know what she expects. That communication, respect and simple caring for the person your with goes a long way to helping you reach that service you want to be able to render. Its how you display your belief and respect in them.

Some people seem to CONFUSE the idea of a sub having limits as 'Topping from the bottom'. Everyone has limits. If you think you don't you have not thought things out OR have a Death wish. Yes a sub has the right to set limits they are NOT willing to cross or explore. YES a DOM/ME had better respect those limits. Your likely to find Doms also have limits. Things they will not explore or cross into. Thats a normal part of pre scene negotiation or in a relationships limits discussion.

'Topping from the bottom' is not someone that sets limits which is normal. 'Topping from the Bottom' is when someone tries to direct where and how a scene goes, how much you do and how often. Someone who makes 'suggestions' or gives leading remarks or actions to push a scene in a set direction. Basically someone that wants to have you follow their directions as if you were an actor in a play or movie. No Dom is going to let a sub script a REAL session. Set limits sure .. that's all part of SSC but its not topping.