Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My girlfriend shows interest in bondage

last reply
3 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Every now and then, me and my girlfriend discuss sex toys and other sex merch. I have noticed that each time we browse through product selection of local sex shops, she shows interest in the bondage stuff, like ropes and such.

What would you (women who enjoy being bound) recommend as a first time experience? How precisely should I tie her up, why, and what should I do to her while she is bound.

Be explicit! smile
Nobody can tell you what you should do to her while shes tied up. You both need to figure out what you want and expect from this new found interest in bondage. Showing an interest in bondage is a far cry from being ready to be tied up or anything else BDSM related you might be thinking.

She is the best one to ask these questions of not a bunch of strangers on here. She better than anyone knows what she may want to try and what she doesn't. There needs to be clear and concise communication between you two in order to make this as safe as possible for her and I say that since you seem to be the wanting to act in the Dominant role.

Start out slow and play with rope bondage or cuffs. As for the toys, only you two can decide what is best for you to experiment with. The best advice I can offer you is to LISTEN to her and never push past anything she says is a no (as in a hard limit for her) and to use a safe word that she can say when she wants things to stop immediately. Consensual and safety are a must.

If your looking for explicit details of a sexual nature from the BDSM community then I suggest you go read a story here on Lush.

I hope you do your research and do lots of reading before you start down this path. It can be amazing if done in the right way and it can be disastrous if not. Good luck to you both.
Thanks for that Ravyn. Just done bought me some rope smile
I learned of her interest through mutual communication and we proceeded to get more facts.