9 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Well I want a mistress for me not having other subs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Read the replies given and take the advice on board on those other posts.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
0 likes
I have read all 3 board post. I have been a sub before. So I know what I'm getting into.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, but making a thread saying you want a Mistress is not the way to do it. It is not a short process. To find a real connection with someone your willing to give complete control to, takes time. Your not going to go to the mall, pick a random woman and tell her to command and punish as she see's fit without knowing anything about her. There are so many of these threads that pop up, and so many who get great advice from other members. You need to have patience. Giving up control and letting someone into your deepest darkest corners is not something that should be taken lightly.
Lurker
0 likes
As a relative newbie to the world of domination.. I concur. A BDSM relationship is in my opinion, NOT just a bunch of roleplay events/sessions. It is a genuine and respectful space to allow both sides to explore boundaries. It is confronting and vulnerability, tho not wussiness, is required of both participants. I have been asked to become Mistress to a lover who has had trouble in reigning in his Dom side. In a sense we are both switches and speaking for myself, the journey so far has been intoxicating and one full of personal growth. Embrace it with caution.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok, I'm going to throw this out here. Why is it such an issue if somebody makes this a post? Why would they post under somebody else's posts? If you don't want to read them, then don't.

Is this any different then putting up a singles add on a date side? Yes, bdsm is a lil different but for ya'll to act like this is a gasp horrible thing. it's just crazy.

What if a Mistress contacts him they talk and it works? We can't predict the future all we can do is offer advice, if they choose to take it great if not then we tried and it's on them.

i'm sadden that as a "community" we don't try to help that there is a "gang" like attitude to put somebody down or to gang up on them and make them feel unwelcome. Shakes my head and makes me sad to read some of these responses.

As for Addicted... Good luck in your search
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was initiated into FemDom by a London call girl when I was 17. It was not my intention to be caned by her, it was part of her routine. She was so insistent that I should be introduced to domination by a female that I submitted, and it changed my life.

After more experiences of that nature I noticed how my personality, my religious outlook and my view of male/female relationships generally began to change. At work I would notice the attractive girls/women who appeared most likely to be able to fill the FemDom role and attempt to confirm my impression by subtle remarks in conversation.

The submissive male must be the kind of male the female would be proud to have as her submissive. The wimpish male may not be what she wants. "I will stand by you through thick and thin" is the message you have to put across, and get her to believe it. She may have to be enticed into female domination. The male must plan his campaign for this and it takes time.

Over the years I converted three (non-call girl) women to female domination.

(1) When I was in my early twenties I had a lady friend in her late thirties. She had no idea I was a male submissive. She was so much in love with me she wanted to burn the rim of my penis head with a cigarette so that I should never forget her as long as I lived.

I was not keen on this and said that instead I would allow her to cane me ritually every week as long as our relationship lasted to prove my devotion to her. She accepted this offer and gradually became more dominant as time went on as she realized the extent of her control over me.

(2) The second relationship involved a very attractive Hindu girl ten years my junior, a sweet, gentle girl, when I was in my mid-forties. We met at work. I had helped Aniela out of a serious financial predicament involving blackmail. She was frigid as the result of her religious upbringing and avoided all sexual contact. This was very difficult for me to put up with and my submissive complex began to take over.

She had a habit of saying "You need a good hiding to teach you how to treat me properly". This was mere rhetoric, and she had no more intention of giving me a good hiding than flying to the moon. One day I simply produced a cane and said, "Show me how a good hiding will improve me." This kind of thing was quite foreign to her upbringing and I had to insist. "Come on, give me a good hiding like you've always threatened. I dare you"

I laid on the bed in my underpants and to my surprise she lowered them. She had never seen me naked before - but in her eyes this "was not sex!" She told me I had to improve my character and explained this was why she was going to cane me. Then she gave me six really hard strokes of the cane. This brought tears to my eyes and I used the tears as part of my act to convince her that in future I would always obey her every command, I never realized how badly I had treated her in the past and so on and so on.

I wished to "make amends" and told her to use the cane whenever she felt I needed correction, I would accept her decision in everything. Often she would keep the cane close to her in the flat so that she could give me a single stroke if I upset or annoyed her. One day after caning me she said, "God, how I really love controlling you this way!". I could write a long story about this relationship....

(3) In my late fifties I lived in Latin America. I took lodgings in a house where the occupants were the mother, father and a young daughter at Catholic college, aged probably 18 or so. Lorena was studying English and so when the parents went out she would invite me into the kitchen for tuition.

I did not call her by her name, but the equivalent of "Miss" which amused her. At times she used to wander around the house in a blouse and panties and one day I told her, "I should make you my goddess. Will you let me kiss your feet?" She agreed amidst much laughter but she liked it, and it began to be a regular ritual before the English tuition, and she even insisted on it in all seriousness.

I gave her an abridged version of my relationship with Aniela and asked her "Do you think I should have let her dominate me like that?" Lorena grinned and said, "Do women control men in that way? I can't believe it".

One evening, from the kitchen she noticed I had left the light burning in my bedroom. Her mother was very strict about the electricity bill and Lorena almost shouted at me to go and turn it off immediately, which I did. When I returned she apologized for shouting. I replied that she was quite right, Aniela would have caned me for not turning off the light, if Lorena wanted to punish me in that way instead of informing her mother I would accept it from her.

Lorena agreed at once, and she used a hazel rod from the garden on me. I could tell from her sparkling eyes that she enjoyed administering the beating and from then on she used any excuse she could to punish me. She even invited one of her schoolfriends, the beautiful, slender Nadia, to watch and try her hand herself.

From the above, the reader will understand that the male submissive must be an opportunist, always having his story ready. Once he has relinquished the normal male position to his female dominatrix she will never yield an inch and that is something he must bear in mind as she tightens the chains which bind him.