Long Distance

last reply
12 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello all, my Master and I are working with a long distance realtionship. It is very difficult to be patient and wait till we can be with each other. I was wondering if anybody has some suggeston with feeling close to my Master even though he is very far away. Thank you smile.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Communication is key......
Wild at Heart
0 likes
In a long distance BDSM relationship, how does the part where the Master spanks the slave work? Does the master go, "okay now I'm gonna spank you!" then the sub puts the phone down and spanks herself? Does the sub sometimes spank herself too hard and use a safe word and says it into the phone then the Master is like, "sorry baby, I'll ease up."

I'm just curious about how you go about this aspect of a BDSM relationship when it's long distance.
Lurker
0 likes
Complicated subject. No, it doesn't happen at all like Felix imagines it.
Communication and time is the key. Skype with cam. Time. A lot of time.
In fact, the distance can be a wonderful tool to test each other, and to add to the tension. But then again, it's not just about fucking each others brains out, it's more to do with a relation and a lifestyle, an attitude. The distance allows testing each others' resolve and also the submission of the sub. Face-to-face obedience is easier than when on a distance. And incredibly hot.
About the punishments... well... that depends. There are punishments which can be practiced over a distance (ie. nipple clamping) and for the rest, there is a list. And again, it adds terribly to the tension each time something is added. On D-day, it's up to the master to decide what and how much of it and to which intensity he will realise... ugh... makes my butt tense up! Lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girl and I are currently in a long distance relationship (2 hours away from each other), and though it can be hard, and lonesome most of the time, we utilize all the tools necessary to spend time "together". Talking on the phone, messaging on FB...we have found that our love for each other has grown immensely, our communication skills have improved...and this is from someone that NEVER previously could do the "Long Distance" thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for your responces, I have been away from my Master since Augest, and will be apart from him until the end of feb. the time was starting to wear on but, but you guys are right, the distance really tests the strength of the relationship, and it makes me closer to my Master because I know I love him smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been with my little for nearly 16 months now and we are in an LD situation. We have seen each other a few times in RL (amazing wonderful weekends by the way) but those times are few and difficult to arrange. As many have noted already, communication is the absolute key. We are in constant communication daily. We or chat on the phone every day usually for several hours at a time. We go to sleep on the phone or Skype every night and if the technology cooperates we wake up together each morning. Not to mention the texting that also occurs in between calls.
Lurker
0 likes
COMMUNICATION I agree that communication is the most important part of a long distance relationship. I think one could try doing special little emails like adding silly little poems or sweet romantic ones. Anything to make your love smile and it may help a little with the distance.
0 likes
People have to be creative.

Long distance or real-life, if it was a simple:
"Spank me!"
*spanks you...
that would NOT do it for me in-person or NOT, but there are as limitless possibilities of working through this and creating, getting REALLY kinky, anf having as much fun as you can "imagine" and connect to with each other - so try getting those creative juices going. Fantasize. Act those inclinations out however you can. Try different things. Create games. Go to websites. Make things. RP. It can be a mental turn on as well as physical.
Lurker
0 likes
COMMUNICATION

Also What Felix was mocking...

There are a lot of different sides and aspects to a relationship; especially one that has a major BDSM focus. Long-distance while, not preferable, will help you develop facets in the D/s part of your relationship and will grow the faith and trust in the other person.

I hope you guys work it out and it goes well for you.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by littlebirdie92
COMMUNICATION

Also What Felix was mocking...

There are a lot of different sides and aspects to a relationship; especially one that has a major BDSM focus. Long-distance while, not preferable, will help you develop facets in the D/s part of your relationship and will grow the faith and trust in the other person.

I hope you guys work it out and it goes well for you.

I was being serious.

I see you used all the stock terms like faith, grow, trust blah blah blah but you didn't explain anything at all.

HOW do you develop that in regards to the BDSM aspect of the relationship when it is long distance..... Is it just like in a chat window and the master is like, "you shut up and take my cock now slave!" and then the slave just shuts up? How does the master even know the slave is still there after a while? If the slave says something after they were told to shut up do they then smack themselves after the master is like "why youuu, punish yourself now for disobeying me!" Has a slave tied themselves up so well before that they can't get to the phone and then the master has to punish them some more for ignoring them or some shit?

HOW DOES IT WORK
0 likes
Much like any other relationship... you get to know each other. Discuss your fantasies. See what makes them tick and play to that and go from there. (However theatrical or impromptu or creative~ the imagination is where this really takes place, as BDSM people are highly imaginative anyway, one seduces the mind, and this can be done by camera, by phone, by video, by im, by email attachments that send links to things that are games or things you have made for each other.)

When my Honey is away I will do whatever I can to make things flirty, fun, seductive, and feel as if I am right there. This way, we feel that we do not skip a beat and we just keep going. He loves how creative I am, and we have had a great time doing all sorts of different games, events, and even quizzes LD, and then of course, there are the PRIZES! (It is all about building up.) We compete all the time just for grins and it becomes a kinky competition. Fun is limitless... just like it can be in person. It can be just as hot with the right person. You just have to "think" about what would be good for both of you. It is still a date. Just sadly, not one where you can touch. That doesn't mean you cannot get excited and share a nice evening or time together.

For ideas... to start you off: CLICK HERE