Is this normal

last reply
18 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to tie a girl down spreadeagled and put ice cubes in her pussy and then continually apply pressure with a vibrator. The thought of her not being able to stop and just screaming in pleasure is a real turn on. Is this normal.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ice cubes at the pussy is such a turn on, as is the vibrator!!!!! I think I would scream with pleasure yes!!!!
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
What's your definition of normal?

I'd say if you can find a girl who is willing to submit to you and let you do these things, then it's normal for both of you. Who cares if it's normal for anyone else?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Raven_Star
What's your definition of normal?

I'd say if you can find a girl who is willing to submit to you and let you do these things, then it's normal for both of you. Who cares if it's normal for anyone else?

I suppose there would have to be a lot of trust between both parties.

But it is a hot notion.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by clittouch
Ice cubes at the pussy is such a turn on, as is the vibrator!!!!! I think I would scream with pleasure yes!!!!

Haha sounds hot haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's even more fun, when you fill your mouth with ice-cubes and use your tongue to push them in.
Just be careful you don't chip your teeth on the hard-plastic vibrator.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by silveranode
It's even more fun, when you fill your mouth with ice-cubes and use your tongue to push them in.
Just be careful you don't chip your teeth on the hard-plastic vibrator.

Love the tip thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While playing with the cold, have your favorite hot beverage handy, take a largiss drink and hold it in your mouth transferring the heat to your tounge and lips, then return to your oral attentions and hold on!
Lurker
0 likes
This sounds amazing.

You're all making me wet....

Classified
0 likes
Quote by clittouch

Ice cubes are a great tool to play with!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Scoleywan

Haha sounds hot haha

It fucking is!!!! take my word for it!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
All I could say is that it depends on one's point of view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No such thing as "normal" One person's normal is what other people might see as weird and vice versa.

If it works for you then it is normal, sometimes emotions such as guilt, disgust and surprise can make us question what is the in the realms of normality
Lurker
0 likes
Agh he didn't say at the pussy - he said in the pussy.

Not having a pussy, I imagine that on would be fun, but wouldn't in be painfull?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Holding the vibe, or an ice cube on her erect little love button can drive her crazy too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normal is a setting on your clothes dryer. It doesn't really apply to sex between two (or more) consenting adults.
0 likes
Define normal?

Whatever you like... it is your fantasy.

It sounds okay to me to want that, just make sure if you get to do this, that the person you do that to, or whatever you do, wants/likes that, too.

I think too much cold inside would freeze me out and maybe hurt a little, like even the hardness of something solid like ice, plus numb me or even damage if it is for too long if continually put inside and not melting fast enough. *Some people are more sensitive or delicate, lol... YET my bf likes cold play and the cold, cold things & I like warm, so we mix it up and trade, and then do both, lol. I bet you could find all sorts of ways that you ~