Login

Ideas on humiliation

last reply
4 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Hi guys.
Do you have any suggestions on humiliating punishments?
Ah yes humiliating punishments. The key thing is to try to get into the mind of the person you're trying to punish, so what you ask them to do teaches them a lesson.
Always be clear what that lesson is, say it aloud before you start, during the punishment and after it.
Also always, always do good aftercare, even just a cuddle can make all the difference.

Now back to the matter at hand.

Kneel beside your Dominant, and put a plastic saucer on your head, and have Them drink a beverage from something They can put on it. IF the saucer falls off the head, that's 20 spanks.
Spill the beverage by not holding still, that's 10 spanks per spillage.
For an extra challenge have you watch TV or a movie together. Especially if it makes you laugh, or is scary.

As a special incentive if you get to the end with the saucer on your head and you haven't been too naughty you get a reward. My personal favourite is to make her cum at least twice.
I might edge her for a while but a reward is a reward. So you know what the penalty is, and you know what the reward is.

Another good one is to put something thick in her mouth, like say toothpaste or custard. Then have her sit silently and refuse to answer anything unless she can be properly heard.
If she spills any liquid speaking, that's 10 spanks each time. If she swallows the stuff, that's 40 spanks.
Awfully hard to ask to go to the loo, or say very much with that one. Silence can be golden.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Quote by Icygirl1990
Hi guys.
Do you have any suggestions on humiliating punishments?

you sab?
for me, it is extremely important when my husband takes me to his farm, and makes me work with a team of Chinese in the greenhouse, for weeding and harvesting strawberries. At the same time, he sets the task of the foreman to entrust me with the dirtiest work, or to be an assistant for someone. The team is usually about 15-20 men and women, there are also teenagers. The only plus is that they are seasonal teams, and they are at the enterprise for a maximum of a month. Naturally, the husband's assistant makes sure that the workers do not have any gadgets.
My master and I work on one mutual project beside our jobs. Sometimes he makes have butt plug at work, during our meetings with other people. For me it is both sexy and humiliating.
He also makes me eat from my bowl on the floor, hands behind my back, while he is eating at the table.
Diaper and enemas are the worst ones.
Especially when I'm ordered to be all on my fours and he sits on the couch, puts his feet on my back watching TV, while my belly is getting filled by water for enema! That is one hard humiliating punishment that I do not actually like it.