I want more.

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, I really enjoy being dominated. My husband knows and is the dominant one in bed, but just not as much, or hard as I would like. My question is what is the most constructive way of getting him to be harder on me, to require more from me, to really punish me when I need it? Thanks for the help!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LoveIsDirty
So, I really enjoy being dominated. My husband knows and is the dominant one in bed, but just not as much, or hard as I would like. My question is what is the most constructive way of getting him to be harder on me, to require more from me, to really punish me when I need it? Thanks for the help!

Communication...

You cannot engage in any sort of a BDSM relationship without having an open line of communication - you need to be on the same page.

So - talk to him.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by LoveIsDirty

If you enjoy this already with him, then you need to sit down and talk to him honestly and openly. An open line of communication is a MUST in any relationship but even more important in a D/s relationship. Tell him your limits both hard and soft and what you would like and or need from him. Communicating your needs is constructive and something he should be open to hearing just as you should be of his needs.

Without an honest open line of communication it is doomed to fail on many levels, not to mention potentially dangerous to you if you do not set the limits since you spoke of him being harder on you and reallly punishing you. He needs to know exactly what that means in no uncertain terms so things are never taken futher then intended.

Good luck and I hope you get what you are looking for.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My girlfriend and I starting dating after we were friends and after discovering that we both like BDSM. We have for two years now talked about what we both want, expect, and goals that we wish to accomplish. We talk about our D/s lifestyle on a daily basis so that there are no surprises in the middle of our play. Communicate, communicate, communicate. It's the key.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the advice. We have talked about it in the past, which is how we got to this point. But things are at a stand still. He says he doesn't want to really hurt me, but I want it harder. I guess some is better than nothing, but it is kind of a tease.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by LoveIsDirty
Thanks for the advice. We have talked about it in the past, which is how we got to this point. But things are at a stand still. He says he doesn't want to really hurt me, but I want it harder. I guess some is better than nothing, but it is kind of a tease.

If you have talked in the past then sit him down and explain your needs. He needs to understand your pain level, what he thinks may hurt you may be what you want. Pain to some is pure exquisite pleasure to another. Some don't understand the desires of someone who may be a masochist. Not everyone is cut out to be a Sadist either. You have to tell him just how hard you want it, what kind pain you are after before he can make an informed decision. But it may come down to he is not the type of person to do what a Sadist does for a masochist. I am not saying you are a masochist but it sounds like you may have some of those tendencies.
Lurker
0 likes
There can be a huge difference between D/s (Domination/submission) and S&M (Sadism/Masochism). There is also a difference between "rough sex" and domination. The latter is a power exchange that can go beyond the bedroom activities, the former is "harder" but still often vanilla in nature. Think about the whys and wherefores of what you mean. "Harder' doesn't have to mean abuse, whereas "rough sex" can include elements of abuse and physical bruising, etc. Domination is, I think the experienced will agree, as much mental and personality strength as it can be physically and sexually. The so-called boundaries may blur as people find their personal preferences, needs, and limits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is actually a very common problem in a loving BDSM relationship, I had the same "problem" with my husband. he was always a rough player, but with me, he is too in love to hurt me, just tell him that it is what you NEED, not just want, and ask him to go slowly, amplifying his intensity as he goes forth.
Or, ask if you may seek a second play-master to work with you, I have and it's great!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Communicate, talk to him of your needs, of what you want, how far you need to go. If you have to, test him to see how he responds to a specific need of yours. If he responds in a positive way then let him know about it, what it did for you. Communicate.