Login

i want a mistress

last reply
7 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I want a mistress to dominate me. the femdom type.
Advanced Wordsmith
There are other threads like this one out there, you might want to read them, since the advice given will be the same.

Don't rush into a BDSM relationship, get to know the person first before you take accept them as your Mistress.

If your just looking for a quick cyber session however, then asking in the chat rooms will probably yield better results.
Rookie Scribe
okay thank you. I've been trying to find a Mistress but I havent had any luck
Lurker
It would appear that you have a great deal of experience Mistress, could you please suggest a path for a complete newbie with flourishing desires?
Active Ink Slinger
All of you guys have to submit the forms for wanna be subs.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by smallpuppy
It would appear that you have a great deal of experience Mistress, could you please suggest a path for a complete newbie with flourishing desires?

I'll copy what I replied to this question on my own thread here,
"I'm not sure I'm the best to offer advice here, I'll admit I was very lucky when I found my sub.
There are several fetish sites that I know are used to chat with other people in the lifestyle and possible to meet them for real. More than that, all I can say is to be open and honest about who you are, it will probably scare some off but it's worth it in the end."

Hope that helps some.
Lurker
Thank you MistressS. I will take on board your wise words and explore a few sites for more information. I hope I will be lucky enough to find a Mistress to serve.
Lurker
Are you sure? Take your time to find someone who really suits you before you regret it!