Humilation

last reply
11 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Ok so i need some informatiotn- What kinds of things have you had to do, that made you feel embarrassed? What i humilation to you? I really need some help so please post away!!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I am not into humiliation so I can't really be of much help to you. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
First of all I assume that we're talking about erotic humiliation play here and not genuine abusive humiliation. Like everything else sexual, especially TTWD you have to keep in mind that the key point is that is has to be consensual. Being degraded and abused doesn't count as erotic humiliation any more than any other non-consensual act.

A lot of submissives say that they don't like to be humiliated. What they are really saying is that they don't want to be used abusively. In my opinion, there has to be a certain amount of humiliation in submission. That doesn't necessarily mean embarrassment though.

Here are some things I've done that might be considered humiliating, or were meant to be.

Having to leave the bathroom door opened so that others can watch me on the toilet, or having to pee outside standing up.
Being made to go outside naked or appear in public without panties or a bra and being told to show myself to strangers.
Having to kneel in front of guests and addressing them as "Sir," or "Ma'am."
Being told publicly that I am going to be spanked when He gets me home.
Being spanked until my ass is red and having to wear a bikini or thong on the beach.
Being told to offer myself to guests.
Being told to give Him my panties in a public place.
Having to stand in the corner with my panties around my ankles.
Being spanked in the diaper position, on my back with my legs up in the air.
Having to go get a paddle, brush or belt.
Being spanked in front of guests.
Being tied up and ignored.
Having to get out of the car naked and pump gas.
Being made to sit on a horse.
Almost anything done in a club while others are watching the scene.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
As far as humiliation goes here is what my pet has had to do...

I made her pee on the floor one time when she had started using "I got to go to the bothroom" as an excuse for a break. Then she had to clean it up.

I have spanked her and made her stand in the corner.

I have told her she was going to get a spanking when we got home at a dinner with friends (they knew what we were about, but the waiter didn't!)

I made her buy our first bondage toys at an adult toy store, making pet say "My Master wants me to buy these things so he can teach me to be a better slave to him" (or something to that effect).

I'm going to look through this thread for more ideas! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Humiliation is merely the use of psychological discomfort instead of physical - as with physical pain, the important thing is not to cause permanent damage.

As with good physical play - erotic humiliation should be something that actually builds self-esteem through the reduction of ego (no, self-esteem and ego are not the same thing). Humiliation that destroys self esteem is the same as physically beating someone - it's bullying and is deeply unhealthy for both parties.

Remember that it's everyone's right not to be involved in your sex games; using friends or members of the public as witnesses to your humiliation could be seen as an attack on them. It's a good way to lose your friends (something a particularly vindictive "master" might want) or get yourself arrested. It's worth noting as well that telling someone to commit an illegal act is just the same as committing that act yourself.

Humiliation that goes beyond a bit of name-calling or confession is really best suited to an online environment - role-play and cam-play are two very good examples. It's psychological so the more you use your imagination the better.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Mistress took me to an Adult Bookstore dressed as a french maid and left me there for 4 hours. By the way i am a cross dressing male. That was the most humiliating thing I ever did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get extremely turned on when my partner calls me names: cunt, whore, etc. But I almost wouldn't call it humiliation, because it's something that I literally ask for during sex. Outside of a sexual context though, it does not turn me on, it pisses me off. Luckily my partner knows my limits.
Lurker
0 likes
I hate humiliation! Sir calls me 'slut' and often collars me - but this only features in the bedroom. I also find being bent over whilst he spanks me and takes pictures quite a submissive position to be in, but it's never humiliating for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When it comes to sex,i don't have a real limit.I would do anything that feels good at that moment no matter if it's humiliating.If it feels good for me or my partner i'll do it.And i expect the same from him.If you are not willing to do that,don't even try to get in my panties.
Only thing i would't do is some weird stuff at the public.Also anything that includes animals or unwilling body liquids.(we know what i'm talking abou) Anything else goes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I domme my boyfriend, and we do pegging and spanking, and we usually accompany that with dirty talk, where I call him various humiliating names, (i.e. Bitch, slut, cock-whore and so on) and we have done semi-public stuff, while keeping anonymity
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I would love to be humiliated by a cute girl. She would dress me up in sissy girlie clothes and make me act like a girl. Make me dance while she watches and teases me. Invites other girls to see me and tease me for being such a little sissy. They make me masturbate while they watch and tease me. They make me lick up my own mess and laugh at me for doing it. Oh the humiliation would feel so wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is one of those odd things to me. Is it really humiliating if the other person likes certain terms used at them (ie. whore, slut, etc.)? I mean used in sincerity in private. Used generally in public, it's not so much humiliation as blatant insult, isn't it? (unless used jokingly among friends, like "You're such a slut!" Strange stuff.