Login

How to get rid of bruises ASAP?

last reply
9 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hi, Last Friday I had a very hot sexual session which was lovely.
Saturday I woke up and saw I have many little bruises and some bigger.

The only thing is, that this wild session wasn't with my husband...
We do have an open relationship, but I just don't want to confront him with marks given to me by another man.
So, now I'm trying to get rid of those bruises ASAP...

Anyone any helpfull ideas for me?

I would be glad, thanks in advance!
Lurker
Concealer could work. Bruises are ruptured blood vessels under the skin. Their isn't much you can do to speed up the healing process. They just have to heal on their own.

I know that isn't helpful but thats what it is.
Active Ink Slinger
Take arnica. You can get it at health food stores. It also comes in a cream that you can rub on the bruises. Good luck.
Her Royal Spriteness
don't have sex! no, really, totally not serious here. smile

three key words: Ice, Elevate, and Ibuprofin. the only other option is make up.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Make up is good for covering up, but rub virgin coconut oil over the bruise a couple of times a day and it'll heal like 2 times faster than it normally would on its own.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
This link has a bunch of interesting remedies (vinegar, pineapple, parsley, massage, sunshine etc)

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bruises

I can't really vouch for any of them. All I do is ice and then let them heal on their own. Derma Blend or some kind of highly pigmented and blendable concealer works to minimize them, or depending on where they are - try to be strategic with what you're wearing for the next week so that they stay covered up as much as possible.

Worst case scenario, make up something to casually mention to the husband ahead of time that comports with where they are. Not sure if that's feasible, but maybe you fell or something fell on you, or maybe you got them by using some new weight machine at the gym or the bike seat left marks on your inner thighs during spin class or something.
Active Ink Slinger
Thanks for the replies!

Haha, DD that could be if the bruises weren´t so obviously sexually related (both breasts)
But the Arnica seems to start working...so thats good.
I'll try the coconut oil too, good to massage them with that.

My husband noticed some in the mean time and wondered if I had been on a leash (i haven't) with a big grins on his face.
Active Ink Slinger
Thanks for the replies!

Haha, DD that could be if the bruises weren´t so obviously sexually related (both breasts)
But the Arnica seems to start working...so thats good.
I'll try the coconut oil too, good to massage them with that.

My husband noticed some in the mean time and wondered if I have been leashed (i haven't) with a big grins on his face.
Active Ink Slinger
i use the coconut oil too, i find it helps alot. and as for makeup i use Kat Von D lock it tattoo concealer....it works good for bruises especially dark ones! plus waterproof smile
my newest :)