How to Come Down From the High

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a woman blessed with easy orgasms. I begin cumming quickly in any encounter and the orgasms just build and build. Almost instantly with any stimulation I tend to lose focus and it is as if all I am is a vessel for pleasure. I am a TOTAL slut, so when my master is finished with me, all I want is another cock filling my pussy. Sometimes, when my pleasure has been particularly intense, I have almost a withdrawal feeling; I get shaky and emotional. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas for coping mechanisms and such?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mastersslut
I am a woman blessed with easy orgasms. I begin cumming quickly in any encounter and the orgasms just build and build. Almost instantly with any stimulation I tend to lose focus and it is as if all I am is a vessel for pleasure. I am a TOTAL slut, so when my master is finished with me, all I want is another cock filling my pussy. Sometimes, when my pleasure has been particularly intense, I have almost a withdrawal feeling; I get shaky and emotional. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas for coping mechanisms and such?

i find that meditation helps me. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
My wife is like this. She drinks wine afterwards.