Login

How to Come Down From the High

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I am a woman blessed with easy orgasms. I begin cumming quickly in any encounter and the orgasms just build and build. Almost instantly with any stimulation I tend to lose focus and it is as if all I am is a vessel for pleasure. I am a TOTAL slut, so when my master is finished with me, all I want is another cock filling my pussy. Sometimes, when my pleasure has been particularly intense, I have almost a withdrawal feeling; I get shaky and emotional. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas for coping mechanisms and such?
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Mastersslut
I am a woman blessed with easy orgasms. I begin cumming quickly in any encounter and the orgasms just build and build. Almost instantly with any stimulation I tend to lose focus and it is as if all I am is a vessel for pleasure. I am a TOTAL slut, so when my master is finished with me, all I want is another cock filling my pussy. Sometimes, when my pleasure has been particularly intense, I have almost a withdrawal feeling; I get shaky and emotional. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas for coping mechanisms and such?

i find that meditation helps me. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
My wife is like this. She drinks wine afterwards.