Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you liked to be spanked or to give them?

last reply
106 replies
17.1k views
0 watchers
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love doing that Bella plus more
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by bella34
I love to have my bare ass slapped with a sandal or, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm leather crop

No implements on my butt. Got enough the hairbrush when I was growing up.
Lurker
1 like
As it is my responsibility I give :

In regards to spanking for pleasure - flesh on flesh or leather toys.. until her ass is red - spread OTK or legs spread with her kneeling . playing with her body and mind at the same time. Depending on the setting some bondage of arms and legs may apply.

For discipline, pretty much the same as above but with more intensity and pain involved.with her answering me why she is receiving her just punishment.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy being spanked by my Mistress. If she is spanking me it gives her pleasure. And is that not what I have to do as her slave girl?

She may use a paddle if she spanks me. But she has also spanked me with a riding crop. If she spanks me with a riding crop she gives me more pain.

After having spanked me twenty times she may ask me if I enjoyed the spanking and if I want more spanking. Of course I want more. I know my place.

If I tell her that I want more spanking then she will give me more spankings. She may give me five more spankings. Or ten.

When the spanking is over then she has the most rewarding pleasure for me. She will fuck me in my pussy or in my behind.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love the pain of being spanked very much. I really love being flogged more than anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My personal favourite is to be completely naked, over Mistresses lap and spanked with either riding crop or hair brush until the tears are running down my cheeks
Lurker
0 likes
bent over somthing and spanked until my ass is red
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Secured naked to a spanking stool and slippered with a thick soled slipper till my bottom is crimson all over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Barehanded until my butt is bright pink. Location is immaterial. I just love my spanking to hard and personal.

0 likes

I am happy to give or receive. Best of all though is being naked over a ladies knees and hand spanked. Being caned naked and bent over is good too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like being spank by hand. I find it more personal. And after the soothing touch. Best of both worlds. But there at times a paddle is needed!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It really doesn't matter so long as I get spanked !!!