Highs and lows of being a sub?!?

last reply
9 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi guys and girls. I am considering getting into a dom/sub relationship and I admittedly know very little about it. I figured lush is the perfect place to ask this question and gather some insight on what exactly one is signing up for. I do understand that no two people are alike and that every relationship is very unique but would welcome any advice or knowledge this community is willing to offer. Thanks in advance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to the lifestyle. There are plenty of high's in the lifestyle, and the low's can be few but great. The one thing is always discussed, is that communication is key between the dom/sub. Nothing should be left in a void, all should be discussed. Go slow, do not jump in with both feet. The relationship is intense and extremely mental, ensure you get the aftercare you need.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by centillini
Welcome to the lifestyle. There are plenty of high's in the lifestyle, and the low's can be few but great. The one thing is always discussed, is that communication is key between the dom/sub. Nothing should be left in a void, all should be discussed. Go slow, do not jump in with both feet. The relationship is intense and extremely mental, ensure you get the aftercare you need.

couldn't have said it better myself. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by centillini

Absolutely!!! Talk, Talk, and Talk some more. One thing can turn D/s relationships into abusive nightmares, is ignoring communication and disregarding what was said. Educate yourself on what the dominant role is, what the submissive role is, and what it means to surrender power to someone. Make sure he is educated on it too. It is so easy to find people who claim to be dominant but have no idea what that entails. They just use it as an excuse to have extremely rough sex without true regard for the submissive. As Centillini said, It is extremely mental and intense. Talking from experience, it is all too easy to go 100 mph because it's exciting. No matter what agreement you enter in, always remember that there is always a way out if you want/need it. Just because you are a submissive doesn't mean you don't have a voice. Otherwise, being in a great D/s relationship is a huge rush that can take you higher than you could ever imagine and begging for more.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by centillini

So very well said.
Lurker
0 likes
Hard spanking that has giving me a lot of pain in my bums is a high. It gives a lot of pleasure to my Mistress. Is that not where I'm for?

Is there a low? As a sub I'm not supposed to talk about lows. I have to experience everything as high. OK. Let me tell you about a low.

Mistress has spanked me and she has given me a lot of pain. And then she decides not to fuck me with her huge strap-on. I will miss it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The highs? the transfer of power to Mistress, the feeling of the horse whip on my bottom, being told what to do and doing it without thought., the gradual pushing of boundaries and the love for Mistress. Seeing Mistress's smile as I please her

The lows? visiting Mistress and not being spanked or whipped. I came to see her spanking me as an expression of her love

New to this ? Golden Rule is the three C's.
Communicate
Communicate
Communicate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first and hardest thing is it isn't about what YOU want all the time. For me that was and is what will get me into trouble. Used to using my looks and having work forever and then meeting your match both looks and mental wise is a shock. Being told I have an eating disorder and being punished for losing to much weight is emotional on so many levels. I do look better but not camera wise-another bad decision I was saved from. I didn't even want to do it for the money. Because I had to listen to someone else who cares and is stronger than me.
Lurker
0 likes
Communication is the key in a Dom/Sub relationship.Don't just agree to do something youre not comfortable with.The highs I get from the lifestyle are better than any drug out there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of My Subs trusted their Master implicitly !

Even if they wanted to Top From The Bottom !