last reply
50 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DutchMike88
I've been following this threat since the first comment about u-boats and sandwiches.. I totally agree with all the comments and I'm very much amused by all the creativity it has stirred in people, but isn't it time to leave this guy alone..
I think he got the message so why make him famous for it?

A few comments over a few days is excessive? Seems light and fluffy to me, honestly.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by littlebirdie92

Your not the only one who feels that way Ravyn. I just want to hit Felix in the head and knock some common sense into him

I'm a Master not a slave. Get your shit straight, bird brain. I'm the one doing the hitting.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by DutchMike88
I've been following this threat since the first comment about u-boats and sandwiches.. I totally agree with all the comments and I'm very much amused by all the creativity it has stirred in people, but isn't it time to leave this guy alone..
I think he got the message so why make him famous for it?

I agree with you. I catch shit for making one joke...but look at the way everyone jumped on this guy. Seems like they are bullying him.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Uh huh........and that statement I bolded.....I for one take offense to. Not everyone believes whats written or shown via images on a profile. Geez Jack,

I fixed it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Are you truly looking for a sub or are you just looking to be power hungry over someone ? please check yourself first ok ...stop running off these women or pissing them off respect who they are for one and just maybe a sub might come your way
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I'm a Master not a slave. Get your shit straight, bird brain. I'm the one doing the hitting.

At least I HAVE a brain and can use it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by littlebirdie92

At least I HAVE a brain and can use it.

Oh man, what a burn. What are you, like 12?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh man, what a burn. What are you, like 12?

Its better than being old
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by littlebirdie92

Whoa, someone hand me some aloe vera.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Alright you two, that's enough.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Quote by littlebirdie92

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Behave old man, or they might put you away.
Are you scared yet?! Haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Amnesia
If you are a sub and you are reading this, you fail as a submissive.

If you are a dom and you are reading this, if you look down i have a subs read this thread. This is testing the waters for an idea i have, of starting a little scavenger hunt for subs.

Subs will be instructed to find pictures, look at certain profiles, read certain storys. Varies things, this is just good fun. Subs need attention, need affection and need to be played with. I want to see if any doms are interested with any ideas or what not.

Now we just gotta find some subs..........

First forum I entered and i read these words. just because someone's a sub that doesn't mean she has to follow orders coming from other people who says their doms, right? It's actually insulting, well that's it if you don't view it as a joke.IsbA0u5xouMZHuub
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Behave old man, or they might put you away.
Are you scared yet?! Haha

Shaking in my boots.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Man, guys, c'mon. Let the thread die already.

Geez.

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so obnoxious!

By the way, he was responding to ME!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
so obnoxious!

By the way, he was responding to ME!

Easy girl... EASY! Heelllllll... HEEL GODDAMMIT!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Sorry, I'm out of aloe vera. Here's some ginger.

[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Easy girl... EASY! Heelllllll... HEEL GODDAMMIT!

Yes Daddy
Wait, what?!??? You know better then that.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Yes Daddy
Wait, what?!??? You know better then that.

Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl huh? AngelHeart is a good girl! Yes you are. *pats head*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
You do realize that just because someone is a sub it does not mean they follow the directions of anyone, right? In fact many are ONLY submissive to their Dom/Master, in general ways as well as others. The general idea of tasking willing subs or "your" sub like this is a great one. In fact I have done this type of thing quite often. But I would never presume to task/order around any/all subs in a given area simply because they are subs. I actually find that thought process to be insulting and more than a bit presumptuous. But other people's opinions/views may vary.

I completely agree.
Mama said there would be boys like you, tearing my heart in two