Daddy doms

last reply
8 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are they? Are there any on here? What makes them Different and special?
Sassy scary cute <3
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, right!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very good link!
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Another link is also: http:// daddy-denial.com/2.html

The relationship between a DD (Daddy Dom) and his lg/bg (little girl/baby girl) is varied and vast. The biggest stigma you'll find associated with this particular fetish and flavor of BDSM is that it involves . It doesn't, I'll assure you now. In fact, for most of us, is a shudder-inducing thing, as it's not a even remotely why we are who we are, and do what we do.

I'm proudly and happily a "little", as we call ourselves, and as our Daddies refer to us, btw.

If you have any more questions, or would like more links, or just want to chat and learn more, please feel free to PM me.

(lol, No, I don't own a binky. I just thought it was cute.)

As it stands, there's a lot of people out there that just think they can lay there and say "fuck me, Daddy!" ... NOT even the case. Being a little is just like being any type of submissive role: It takes hard work, understanding and an open mind. A little doesn't just "take what Daddy gives her", she is open and receptive to his teachings and his guidance, and in turn, she brightens up his day/night. We're just as vital to them as they are to us.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well now, this is a very interesting subject to many and is often very misunderstood.

In many groups a DaddyDom is someone that has attained the respect of all those involved in the group because of his age (normally the oldest) and becuase of his experience in the lifestyle. He is looked upon as the father figure of the group, the one that others go to for guidance.

Daddy Dom does not refer to the ages, real or pretend, of the participants. Nor does it imply closet desires of having sex with under aged people. It has nothing to do with and both paries are of legally consenting age. It refers to the environment that two people have created. A Daddy Dom is so named because of the qualities he possesses.

Daddy Dom wants to be the center of your universe. He wants to be able to provide for your every need and care. But more than that he wants to be able to shape and mold you to the image he thinks you should become. He sees in you someone who, in his mind, can achieve a much higher, much greater status. He believes more in you than you believe in yourself. What he wants in return is to be able to bask in his image of you.

His love for his little girl goes without saying. He accepts every part of her and works to emphasize the good while improving the bad. He loves her as much for who she is as for who she will become with his guidance. It is this love that allows him to train her. He could not invest so much of himself in someone he did not love.

This love would not be possible without respect. A Daddy Dom needs to feel great pride in his possession. He needs to know she can hold her own in the outside world and still submit to him. He holds the greatest respect for the gift she has given him and takes great pains to increase it's value. It is extremely important to him to know she can be with any man and she chooses to be with him.

He knows that this makes discipline a priority in their lives, more important than in some other D/s relationships. In order for the little girl to really trust she must know he means what he says. If he does not enforce discipline, this respect becomes a tenuous thing. If his submissive finds that she can manipulate him out of disciplining her, she begins to lose respect and the ability to empower becomes impeded. He needs to empower her as much as he wants to possess her and it becomes increasingly difficult to be possessed by someone you do not respect.

The discipline is also important when it comes to her protection, both from those outside the relationship and those within. He is the one who makes the decisions about how she will relate to the world in general and his discipline ensures that she follows these rules.

I think most Doms have a bit of the Daddy in them, taking on the role of male authority figure in their submissive's life and using their power to enrich that life. Daddy/little girl verbalizes that feeling, and adds a dimension of warmth, caring, and ritual that it's participants crave.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by MasterDarkHeart
Well now, this is a very interesting subject to many and is often very misunderstood.

In many groups a DaddyDom is someone that has attained the respect of all those involved in the group because of his age (normally the oldest) and becuase of his experience in the lifestyle. He is looked upon as the father figure of the group, the one that others go to for guidance.

Daddy Dom does not refer to the ages, real or pretend, of the participants. Nor does it imply closet desires of having sex with under aged people. It has nothing to do with and both paries are of legally consenting age. It refers to the environment that two people have created. A Daddy Dom is so named because of the qualities he possesses.

Daddy Dom wants to be the center of your universe. He wants to be able to provide for your every need and care. But more than that he wants to be able to shape and mold you to the image he thinks you should become. He sees in you someone who, in his mind, can achieve a much higher, much greater status. He believes more in you than you believe in yourself. What he wants in return is to be able to bask in his image of you.

His love for his little girl goes without saying. He accepts every part of her and works to emphasize the good while improving the bad. He loves her as much for who she is as for who she will become with his guidance. It is this love that allows him to train her. He could not invest so much of himself in someone he did not love.

This love would not be possible without respect. A Daddy Dom needs to feel great pride in his possession. He needs to know she can hold her own in the outside world and still submit to him. He holds the greatest respect for the gift she has given him and takes great pains to increase it's value. It is extremely important to him to know she can be with any man and she chooses to be with him.

He knows that this makes discipline a priority in their lives, more important than in some other D/s relationships. In order for the little girl to really trust she must know he means what he says. If he does not enforce discipline, this respect becomes a tenuous thing. If his submissive finds that she can manipulate him out of disciplining her, she begins to lose respect and the ability to empower becomes impeded. He needs to empower her as much as he wants to possess her and it becomes increasingly difficult to be possessed by someone you do not respect.

The discipline is also important when it comes to her protection, both from those outside the relationship and those within. He is the one who makes the decisions about how she will relate to the world in general and his discipline ensures that she follows these rules.

I think most Doms have a bit of the Daddy in them, taking on the role of male authority figure in their submissive's life and using their power to enrich that life. Daddy/little girl verbalizes that feeling, and adds a dimension of warmth, caring, and ritual that it's participants crave.

Look at this
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Look at this

Good grief! I gave up trying to understand what fascinated me quite a while ago, since it became apparent that generally, Lush people who explained things to me said I never would unless I lived it. But this?

"He loves her as much for who she is as for who she will become with his guidance. It is this love that allows him to train her. He could not invest so much of himself in someone he did not love."

This, I understand. Somebody who wants to change who you are, because they "love" you? The way they want you to be? No doubt this will be swept aside as "No, no, I meant realising their own potential". This is something I understand as being harmful and damaging, and disrespectful. I like to hope that others in the lifestyle don't think like this, and I would love to know what they think.

Change who a person is, to the "Daddy's" desires and wants, not the individual as they are? I'd say you need to find a new partner, personally. We all know traits in people we love that can be annoying, but to want to change them? That only confirms what I sadly thought about certain people. I would love to know if anybody I have respect for agrees or disagrees with what was posted by "MasterDarkHeart", and why. Or is it that I will never understand because I'm not in the lifestyle?

I am also disgusted by the terminology, and I do not see how it is separated from an illegal act, despite being "fantasy".
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MasterDarkHeart

Quote by Shylass

Good grief! I gave up trying to understand what fascinated me quite a while ago, since it became apparent that generally, Lush people who explained things to me said I never would unless I lived it. But this?

"He loves her as much for who she is as for who she will become with his guidance. It is this love that allows him to train her. He could not invest so much of himself in someone he did not love."

This, I understand. Somebody who wants to change who you are, because they "love" you? The way they want you to be? No doubt this will be swept aside as "No, no, I meant realising their own potential". This is something I understand as being harmful and damaging, and disrespectful. I like to hope that others in the lifestyle don't think like this, and I would love to know what they think.

Change who a person is, to the "Daddy's" desires and wants, not the individual as they are? I'd say you need to find a new partner, personally. We all know traits in people we love that can be annoying, but to want to change them? That only confirms what I sadly thought about certain people. I would love to know if anybody I have respect for agrees or disagrees with what was posted by "MasterDarkHeart", and why. Or is it that I will never understand because I'm not in the lifestyle?

I am also disgusted by the terminology, and I do not see how it is separated from an illegal act, despite being "fantasy".

Master Dark Heart, There are some thing I agree with you on and other I strongly disagree you on. Like Shylass mentioned in her post, Doms that change a submissive into what they want to you to be, those relationships can be headed for the doomsday Whirlpool FAST. There is a difference between a couple evolving and changing and growing together. If the dome side is trying to change the sub side into what the dom wants but is even a little bit against the subs wishes. Even if the sub is submitting and just agreeing with it because the dom wants it. When she really doesnt want to change into that manner. That is first and foremost and ABUSIVE relationship!! You are damaging your partner emotionally and physiologically. SHAME ON YOU!! Masters/Doms who do that, I consider they do not have the right to their title and are a bunch of bored foolish senseless bunch of kids who need a serious reality check to their pathetic beings!! There is nothing that justifies abuse to someone. I dont care who you are, I will fight you to the ends of the earth. (sorry I had to rant about that!)

Anyway, I also believe that most of your post just described Masters/Doms (whatever the gender) in general. For example when you stated that Daddydoms are people who "attained" their respect by their age and experience in the lifestyle. I agree that people generally go to Doms who have been in the lifestyle longer for advice. This DOES NOT make him a daddy, just an experienced Master/Dom. Then you contradict yourself by saying that a Daddy Dom doesn't refer to his age. lol jusy fyi.

I do agree with the age part tho, The daddy/little relationship refers to the dynamic of what those two people have put in place for their relationship. It doesn't refer to a "secret" desire of or . Rather Daddy is another term for the Master. Its somewhat of a "pet name". Its similar to the term baby. Couples use that term ALL THE DAMN TIME but it doesn't mean that the person they are referring to is actually their baby.

Anyway I'm not going to dissect your post I just wanted to give my two cents.

I believe and practiced and have learned from others that Daddy Doms are Daddies because of the intimate dynamic put in place by the vulnerability of his partner. I know, there is going to be a vulnerable part of every sub. I believe little and baby girls and that category of subs is a bit different almost more fragile. Daddies are Masters! That is without a doubt, they just do things differently, softer I think.

I'm not claiming to be 100% right, but from my point of view that's how I view it. I hope I made some kind of sense and my little brain isn't just rambling on smile