comfortable butt plug?

last reply
18 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend a comfortable butt plug. I have a small silicone one and I absolutely hate it. It's uncomfortable while it's in and I have difficulty getting it out. I'm quite petite and cannot consider anything large. Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
My suggestion would be to try a glass one. I love mine, its comfortable to wear.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I know you say you cant consider anything larger, I had the same problem and tried a larger one, then when i went back to the smaller one it felt more comfortable. Now I love all shapes and sizes. Have fun finding the correct one for your little butt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not entirely sure "comfortable" should ever be the correct adjective for a butt plug. I'm not suggesting they're supposed to be painful, but inserting anything rectally is an unnatural act (that is not a value judgement, mind you. "Natural" is not always good - lightning, earthquakes and cobra venom are all natural, after all).

That said, there is probably a plug that is less uncomfortable for you than the present one. But you also might benefit from advice on inserting it. The best I can offer is that when it's going in, you should try, paradoxically, to bear down, like you're trying to "go." That, and as much as possible, relax. If you're nervous or dreading it, then it's going to be less comfortable.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@Sensei - The bigger issue was getting it out! I was pulling on it for 10 minutes and finally had to enlist some outside assistance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
The bigger issue was getting it out! I was pulling on it for 10 minutes and finally had to enlist some outside assistance.

I wonder if maybe you're using one that's too long. There are two sphincters in the rectum. You have far more control over the outer one than the inner one. You may be inserting it past *both*, and your nervousness and discomfort is forcing the inner one closed. Try a shorter, "squatter" design and see if that doesn't work better.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
0 likes
I noticed your comment on removing a butt plug and having to ask for help.
Sometime ago, I was taking a long hot bath. There was a little drip coming out of the faucet.
My big toe thought it would be fun to "put the toe into the Dyke"
Yes, My toe got stuck.
I'm very glad that my bathroom window was slightly open because I yelled for help and someone actually heard me.
My next door neighbor's daughter(LJ) age 21 came through my unlocked front door.
She found me.
For some reason(hehe) she took her sweet time helping me get my toe loose.

That is the kind of help I love.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am looking for one that can be worn for extended periods of time and that won't fall out/feel like it is going to fall out...Any suggestions there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ha e a small one with the jewel on the base but I always feel like its gonna l get sucked up inside once its been in for a about 20 min
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend a comfortable butt plug. I have a small silicone one and I absolutely hate it. It's uncomfortable while it's in and I have difficulty getting it out. I'm quite petite and cannot consider anything large. Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Penny,
Their are several I might suggest, dependant upon ones personal preferences & goals.

Give a (PM) and we can discus it in a bit more detail.

A~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In looking at a few of these plugs. I would think that if one was intending to wear any type of plug ,that they made damn sure the base was considerably larger that the end to be inserted. M.O.

Some years ago a 40s white male, made a ER, visit, seems he got a Spud (potato) stuck in his rectum.tried to claimed that 3 other guys forced him down & then shoved it up his ass. trouble was he could not describe them nor could he say where this horny potato attacked him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I believe your problem is lubrication. use lot of lube, more is always better. I use a lube launcher to get the lube inside. then work up from small to larger ones.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by adennisub
I am looking for one that can be worn for extended periods of time and that won't fall out/feel like it is going to fall out...Any suggestions there?
I like my inflatable vibrating butt plug. it stay in no matter how much i walk around.OW6f7YAkyZFWN4HS
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adennisub

I have an Njoy Pure Plug that is stainless steel. It is very comfortable to wear all day but being stainless steel you will be reminded that it's there when you move or walk. They come in several sizes from 1 inch up to 2 inches. I have worn the 2 inch one all day long and I have no fear of it falling out or being pulled inside.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adennisub

I have an Njoy Pure Plug that is stainless steel. It is very comfortable to wear all day but being stainless steel you will be reminded that it's there when you move or walk. They come in several sizes from 1 inch up to 2 inches. I have worn the 2 inch one all day long and I have no fear of it falling out or being pulled inside.
Lurker
0 likes
i use one called the raging hard on, i love it i can wear it for extended periods not be uncomfortable
0 likes
? I still do not know what the purpose of a butt plug is. (?)
I'm sure they come in all types. I have seen metal, too, and just have no idea, sorry.
I would think something that is malleable and soft. (?)

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
@Sensei - The bigger issue was getting it out! I was pulling on it for 10 minutes and finally had to enlist some outside assistance.

Glass would be my suggestion. Silicone can bind, especially if your lube has dried. Glass offers a smooth surface that won't bind to you. They are available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes as well.

I won't ask about who you enlisted. The thought alone is far too enjoyable
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
? I still do not know what the purpose of a butt plug is. (?)
I'm sure they come in all types. I have seen metal, too, and just have no idea, sorry.
I would think something that is malleable and soft. (?)

The purpose? They feel great to wear but more so, if you are preparing for anal sex, wearing. Plug for awhile will make the final act much easier. For a woman, having one in while enjoying vaginal sex can be a mind blowing experience, from what I've seen anyway
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman

The purpose? They feel great to wear but more so, if you are preparing for anal sex, wearing. Plug for awhile will make the final act much easier. For a woman, having one in while enjoying vaginal sex can be a mind blowing experience, from what I've seen anyway

Ahhhh~ I see. Thank you smile

I was told after I wrote that comment, that it was used for holding fluids in (natural or otherwise, semen, etc.)

I am always learning new things.

What you said makes sense. Again, thank you.
Happy humping.