Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come introduce yourself and tell us a lil about you.

last reply
196 replies
28.8k views
3 watchers
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by fu2_pal

I’m new here but have a couple of stories I’m looking forward to submitting. The whole idea of BDSM seems very erotic to me. I’m a bit of a control freak most of the time so the idea of totally submitting to another person is a terrifying turn on. I don’t think I’m ready for the “lifestyle” but I am fascinated by the idea of dipping my foot in the water. Maybe with a life preserver.

I’m quite similar, I have a lot of responsibilities IRL and love the psychological release that submission gives me.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hello, Ive been in lifestyle for 5-6 years and have had a few mistresses as a sub. But I have married and I am my wifes pet. I am always in training and she is my everything Goddess. Caged and toyed with often, always at her service. She can exhibit a devilish side and her demands and resolve grow.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have never had the chance of doing BDSM in real life, but I love it. I started watching it and enjoying it over 10 years ago, and can't stop smile

1 like

Hello people, I stumbled across this forum and found it to be quite interesting, My Name as stated is Jenna. I recently returned to Lush after an absence, and found it to be a shame that the womens chat rooms have turned to mush. I would classify myself as a "switch" Les girl. Trying to find informative conversation about anything , here is getting impossible, I don't care if its BDSM, or Badminton, your always going to have haters, as someone said, if its not your thing, move on. I am new to all this , so taking my education slowly. There is a room here called "the Basement", talk about putting a bad light on this topic, Someone just joining will go in there, and get the WRONG image of what this is all about. okay, that is my two cents. Have a great day.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hello. I'm Natalya Von.

I post on threads when I have time to be online cause being married now, Mik comes first, well, we're mostly fucking if we aren't chilling w/ Krew or my parents.

I'm suffer from high self-esteem. I am very self-centered and if Chappelle isn't making me laugh, then I'm the one cracking jokes.

I've become more conservative since all that nonsense went down in 2018.

Oh, and I'm very judgemental.

Resident Otaku
0 likes

I'm Emma. Originally submissive, discovering bdsm at 16 through a Dom a year older than me, I gradually realised I was a switch, and became more dominant with a sadistic streak as I grew older. I enjoy cbt, "forced" feminisation and pegging. Growing up, I lived with a domineering, sexist father who taught me women were only subservient, which is likely why I took a few years to become my true self.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Retired in my forties and lived on a beach until last year. Restored an old house and bought a small interest in a very good restaurant. Take solitary road trips throughout the Gulf Coast and the South for no particular reason…just to go.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Hello everyone👋👋

I'm a dominant Mommy of this lifestyle. I've been a dominant Mommy and LGBTQ Teacher for the past 13yrs and still exploring more with my committed subjects/slaves, I've dominated and lectured in different Munches, and bdsm Open Space gatherings.

In a nutshell, I was told to check some stories on this site by one of my sub that enjoys erotica stories and hypnosis to my amazement it is lovely in here I love the stories and how things are put together just like other bdsm erotic stories sites.

I hope to have fun, friends, subs, and more as time goes by.

Thanks

Debbie

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by julynn
Hello A/all... please introduce yourself and tell us a lil about yourself, how long you've been in the lifestyle or if your new what brought you into the lifestyle.

Married couple with daughter. We are nudist, and swingers. Love sharing wife with others and she shares me. We started 9 months after we married when she went on a girl's night out, with the neighbors wife and came home with a 40 year old man she was 20

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Hi all

I'm 33 currently and have been in active in the BDSM lifestyle for many years on and off. I'm submissive by nature but I have a bratty mouth that gets me in trouble often. I don't often mind, because I enjoy a fair amount of pain with my pleasure, especially if I'm also bound.

It takes me a bit to open up because I've been burned before. My job doesn't make it easy for me to meet people and maintain a relationship online or IRL.

My fantasy is finding someone who wants to travel with me and on the nights I'm not on duty coming home and being completely submissive from the moment I step through the door. In liew of that just finding someone online who understands I don't have a fixed schedule and can roll with it.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'm still exploring, but I enjoy both sides of the paddle.

I'm new to topping, but I've found I'm really sadistic and enjoy pushing pain limits.

Maybe some of the stories here will spark some new ideas...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hello A/all

Just joined Lush, and am still landing here.

My name is Nekane (euskera name that translates as "Pain" or "Sorrow", wonder what was mom thinking when she gave me this name...).

I am a sWiTcH (leaning more to submissive) female (bisexual more attracted to women). I am really happy to be here, and looking forward to see what does this site have to offeer.

I am an upbeat girl, with a good sense of humor, friendly, and quite social (my spanish blood), with a very romantic and passionate soul and quite an explosive character...

I am exploring and trying to meet the Lifestyle Community. Hope to see Y/you around soon.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hello. I’m Joe a 39yr old Dominant male/Farmer and I have been in the lifestyle for quite awhile now. Kinks run deep but currently looking for a full time HouseCow. More than willing to share or discuss whatever, so feel free to message me.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Heyyyy, I'm in search of a daddy, someone to give me what I need and I give them all they need and more. I'm adventurous, funny and manic most of the time. I'm married but that's not pleasing me, can you help?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've written and self published three sci-fi books, two of them novels. They are about adventure and romance, nothing erotic. I'm beginning to write another sci-fi novel after two other ideas feel flat on the pages. I'm into straight, romantic role play and writing other short stories not posted on this site. I currently travel to Southeast Asia for work, where I live the mantra, "If you love what you do, you never work a day in your life."

1 like

Howdy everyone smile I am Summer and I have been into the lifestyle all of my adult life. I am 25 and spend most of my time here in the lounge! You will usually find me here drinking coffee and/or causing chaos.

1 like

Hi, i am Camille. i am 23 and have been involved in a 24/7 M/s (Master/submissive) for almost 3 years now. My first and hopefully last cause i want to be with Master forever!

We dated and were b/f and girlfriend for about 6 months before it progressed into M/s. He wanted to make sure i was ready and it was really what i wanted. It was!

I am really into costumes and roleplay if you can't tell by my profile photos, lol. Master sucks at roleplay. he never stays in character and makes me frustrated lol. he does like my costumes though and has told me he sometimes never knows who he is going to come home to find waiting for him .

looking at my profile you may think I am a vain or narcissist with all the photos. I am not i swear! i am just into social media and have Tik Tok and Instagram and all that good stuff (no i will not give out my social media accounts on here.)

even though my profile name is Subbrat i am not a brat, i am needy at times for his attention and for him to allow me the pleasure of giving him a blowjob or for him to fuck me, but i am not a brat. Very playful yes smile

So just a hello and an introduction. I am working on a story about my relationship with Master. How it started what we have done etc. that can be found on my profile.