Login

Cock cages and diapers

last reply
1 reply
2.3k views
2 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I wear a steel cock cage. I've been wearing it for about two months. My step sister is actually my mistress and I started having to wear it because I was jerking off so many times each day. Now she takes if off avery three or four days so I can cum but she insists I jerk off while she watches. I was shy at first but I don't know why because she has seen my boners every time I get spanked. I have had a bed wetting problem and have worn diapers since I was 14. When I started wearing the cage I wasn't put into diapers for the first couple nights so I could get used to sleeping wearing the steel cage. Then one night she told me that I'd be diapered before bed. I had been wearing nylon panties so I had to take them off and lie down and then she fastened a diaper on me. Then she gave me a pair of pink plastic panties and told me to pull them up. They were tight which I liked but with the cock cage and diaper I felt very confined when I walked around. That night I had a hard time getting to sleep. Now I am getting used to wearing the diaper at night and during the day if we go out somewhere for a long time. The other problem I have has to do with my regular spankings. When I am just wearing panties I have to pull them down and bend over a chair and then my step sister gives me 15 to 20 hard swats with a leather strap. I always get a boner when I am spanked. The first time after she was done she told me to stand up and pull up my panties. She saw I had a huge hard on and said "i guess you enjoy this. After the spankings, which always were before bed, I'd be put in a diaper and plastic panties. I'd usually jerk off in the diaper a couple times. When I started wearing the cock cage the first spanking I got I had to keep it on. When she was done my cock ached because it had gotten very hard and was restricted by the cage. Now sometimes when I'm really hard after my spanking she takes the cage off and lets me jerk off before putting it back on and then the diaper.
If you are wearing a cage and a diaper you'll soon enough get used to it. Wearing panties with a cage is definitely more comfortable but after awhile the diaper is also OK and especially with the plastic panties which are a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
Thanks for sharing. A most interesting account.