Login

BDSM Contracts

last reply
8 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
BDSM Contrats.
I am looking to enter into a contract, but a brief search warns that there are scams out there, as with all things it seems.
Any advice or warnings re these contracts.
Thanks in advance.
First and foremost, know the person you entering into a contract with. They need to be a true Dom/Domme, not a wanna be who will not have your best interests at heart. It should always be with someone you trust, as with anything BDSM related. Communication is key, without it you are going to get hurt either emotionally or physically or both.
Thank you, Very helpful. Time for careful consideration.
My best advice is to talk........then talk some more......then talk again.....until you think you've covered everything.....then talk some more smile

As has been said many times before on different areas of the forum, communication is the key to building trust. Never forget, a Dom/me could quite literally hold your life in their hands.

Trust, honesty and respect - vital components.....and in both directions!
It was interesting. I was very attracted to a potential Doms description and that she was looking for an online relationship.
This suited me very well.
I felt that I was being drawn in, I shared my info but knew nothing about her.
Then she demanded that I enter an online contract that I had to join a dating site and pay for the contract.
I realised that this site has many scams reported and my Dom had many different profiles.
As soon as I questioned having to pay up front for a contract, she dropped me like a stone.
Probably the best thing she could have done for me.

So still searching for my online Dom.
Anyone that asks or tries to force you to join a pay site is 100% a scammer, being paid by the said site to get people like you to join so they can scam your credit card.

If you're not experienced, then be very careful with online sites - the majority are not good whatsoever. One site that is NOT a dating site but is an incredible resource and a great place to find out what is going on in your local BDSM scene is Fetlife. It's basically the Facebook of kink.
Quote by superglue
It was interesting. I was very attracted to a potential Doms description and that she was looking for an online relationship.
This suited me very well.
I felt that I was being drawn in, I shared my info but knew nothing about her.
Then she demanded that I enter an online contract that I had to join a dating site and pay for the contract.
I realised that this site has many scams reported and my Dom had many different profiles.
As soon as I questioned having to pay up front for a contract, she dropped me like a stone.
Probably the best thing she could have done for me.

So still searching for my online Dom.

Just a tip, a female is a Domme whereas a male is a Dom. You should never have to pay. Doing a D/s relationship online is extremely difficult as 99.9% of the people you encounter are fakes. They haven't the slightest clue what they are doing. Please do your research and educate yourself as to what to look for and what should throw up a red flag for you. Trust AND communication is everything in this kind of relationship.
Thank you Ravyn for your correction and advice. Duly noted for future reference.
When I first got into this lifestyle I had no idea it was a lifestyle. I just new my new girlfriend wanted a man that was a man and wanted him to take charge. On our first date she told me she enjoyed light BDSM. I had to look it up I was so naïve! I had to read up on it. I must have done okay because on our 4th date she gave me a contract stating she gave me complete ownership of her body to use as I like. We've been married 10 years now and we've both grown so much in this lifestyle. As her Dom my sub trusts me and with that comes tremendous responsibility for the Dom/me.