Your natural urge

last reply
42 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yep. Left to my own devices would hump her mouth like a little dogie humps a leg. But I am a gentleman. Most of the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't feel the urge to thrust but would definitely want to cum in her mouth. Just make sure you don't neglect the balls.FqFvOnUcvKBlnKKf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'll always thrust if i'm up(fertilization reflex i guess. If i'm sitting or lying down,never. I'm such a lazy ass.
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to thrust a bit toward the end, but oral is so damned rare that I don't do anything to jeopardize...OTOH, maybe that's the problem!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Let's say for arguments sake that all you Lush Guys are Gentlemen who wouldn't expect a woman to do anything she didn't want to do when she's performing oral sex on you, you allow her to take control and do it at her pace and decide on how far she takes you. If she takes you all the way you let her decide on whether to spit, swallow or finish you off by hand etc?

But the question is...

Is your natural urge to want or need to shove it in and out until you come in her mouth?

Whether that's what you do or don't do isn't important, it's what your mind and body tells you at those moments of high excitement that interests me.

...My first urge...I guess I'd have to say...."Wake up!" Gotta just see who the hell crawled into my bed....oral sex...what's that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is natural to want to shove it in deeper but a lot of women don't like that so show some respect and let her set the pace and be grateful she's doing it for you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it more of a thrill when she sets the pace, you never know how deep she takes you or how fast. and a far as where I cum I feel thats her choice, some woman like the taste and some don't. I actually sometimes like to see it happen, on her lips, neck, or breasts. don't get me wrong if she wants to swallow I won't be unhappy either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kimasa, I'm going to get a little technical. I don't have an emotional urge to thrust into a woman's mouth nor do I have an emotional urge to thrust into my own hand while masturbating. When my body gets taken over by orgasm, it does thrust unless I consciously override it, which I do if she is not in a position to back away. I'm not emotionally interested in causing unwanted gagging. She'll sense my thrusts and ride them to her level of comfort.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Let's say for arguments sake that all you Lush Guys are Gentlemen who wouldn't expect a woman to do anything she didn't want to do when she's performing oral sex on you, you allow her to take control and do it at her pace and decide on how far she takes you. If she takes you all the way you let her decide on whether to spit, swallow or finish you off by hand etc?

But the question is...

Is your natural urge to want or need to shove it in and out until you come in her mouth?

Whether that's what you do or don't do isn't important, it's what your mind and body tells you at those moments of high excitement that interests me.

They say that things forbidden or not attainable is alluring. My wife recently told me she did not like the taste of my cum. Therefore, she does not really suck long and I definitely have never exploded in her mouth. So I would say, I have a natural urge to shove it in and out until I explode in Ecstasy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
to be honest my natural urge is to pull you up from there so i can slide inside you.
nothing compares to the real thing
Classified
0 likes
But the question is...

Yes.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The closer I get to the end the less I want anything to interrupt and more apt to want to take control. I think my woman enjoys when I get that way too. Grabbing her by the hair and taking what I want and at that point need.

But I think in general men AND women feel the same way. For women there may not be as much drive to take control and take what you want but no one wants to feel like they are going to be left hanging.

I wonder how many women feel like they want to grab their man by the hair while they go down on them. Maybe some want to but don't for whatever reason?
Lurker
0 likes
That's a complicated question for most of us. It depends on how I'm feeling at that moment. Sometimes I like to see myself cum in her hands, and sometimes not. I don't tend to ejaculate from blowjobs anyway, so it's a little bit different a question for me. The 'fucking' motion is important to penis-bearers, but it's not the only thing that is. My impulse is often dictated by my perception of her mood, which yes, I realize isn't the best all the time- sometimes it's good to just be proactive, but that's my natural inclination.