Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi there,
male version!

how did you have you best orgasm ever?
it would be interesting do discover some interesting "tricks"
Lurker
0 likes
The most memorable orgasm I have experienced was when my wife and I were dating in college. I had her naked and was fingering her when she unzipped my pants, took out my cock, and gave me an unbelievable hand job. It was a total surprise, and it resulted the most powerful spurt of the most cum in my life.
Lurker
0 likes
A few years ago, we were by the pool. We always get frisky out there. We had a cushion laying directly on the patio by the pool. I licked her thoroughly until she squeaked. Afterwards, I rolled over on my back. Usually she goes down on it, but that day she pulled a patio chair over right be side me and when she sat, she put both her feet on my cock. At first, she stroked it normally. Then after lubing it, she put one foot on bottom, the other on top and began working both feet in opposite directions. She had her feet just below the head, you know, the sweet spot on bottom. I may have made it 20 seconds as I had to hold back a scream and I shot the heaviest load I had ever shot! It was all over my leg. At that point, she got on her knees and licked me clean!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chubswing
A few years ago, we were by the pool. We always get frisky out there. We had a cushion laying directly on the patio by the pool. I licked her thoroughly until she squeaked. Afterwards, I rolled over on my back. Usually she goes down on it, but that day she pulled a patio chair over right be side me and when she sat, she put both her feet on my cock. At first, she stroked it normally. Then after lubing it, she put one foot on bottom, the other on top and began working both feet in opposite directions. She had her feet just below the head, you know, the sweet spot on bottom. I may have made it 20 seconds as I had to hold back a scream and I shot the heaviest load I had ever shot! It was all over my leg. At that point, she got on her knees and licked me clean!

I think footjobs always provide wonderful feelings!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife gave great hand jobs one night she had me all lubed up and was working me good when she said I want to fuck you, of course I said sure, she then pulled out a 6" dildo and pumped my ass until my toes curled up and my whole body was cumming. Wen I came down to earth she told me that's how I make her feel when we fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trione
My wife gave great hand jobs one night she had me all lubed up and was working me good when she said I want to fuck you, of course I said sure, she then pulled out a 6" dildo and pumped my ass until my toes curled up and my whole body was cumming. Wen I came down to earth she told me that's how I make her feel when we fuck.

this is not so far from my best cumming, with her fingering deep my ass
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
don't know if I would be able to pick just one, but I have some incredible orgasms getting pegged before and the first time I ever tried sucking my own cock with a dildo in my ass was pretty intense. I must have cum about 5 gallons and could hardly stand up for the next 20 minutes or so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My next one - I'm the type to live in the moment
0 likes
I'm not sure what would constitute my "best" orgasm. Intensity? Length? Volume of emission? Feelings induced? I think some of my best were with my wife when we were still sexual, but that's more because of the emotional element and the fact that it was a shared experience than anything about the physical event.
0 likes
I'm not sure what would constitute my "best" orgasm. Intensity? Length? Volume of emission? Feelings induced? I think some of my best were with my wife when we were still sexual, but that's more because of the emotional element and the fact that it was a shared experience than anything about the physical event.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gangbang going for an entire afternoon and night. I keep fucking and fucking and the had my 6th orgasm. Almost passed out and was hunted by cramps afterwards.

When that orgasm started, it felt like my entire body heating up. The girl that I was fucking looked straight into my eyes with encouragement, knowing that something big would happen. Then I stopped moving and a long tremble went thru my entire body. Her pussy muscles kind of started milking me and then this dream feeling went thru me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by masso66
Gangbang going for an entire afternoon and night. I keep fucking and fucking and the had my 6th orgasm. Almost passed out and was hunted by cramps afterwards.

When that orgasm started, it felt like my entire body heating up. The girl that I was fucking looked straight into my eyes with encouragement, knowing that something big would happen. Then I stopped moving and a long tremble went thru my entire body. Her pussy muscles kind of started milking me and then this dream feeling went thru me.

wow this seems really intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ones I remember were from BJs. Twice in the last five years i had head from two different women. In both cases I lost control being totally overwhelmed by the pleasure, long before the orgasm started.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
The ones I remember were from BJs. Twice in the last five years i had head from two different women. In both cases I lost control being totally overwhelmed by the pleasure, long before the orgasm started.

this is usually happening to me when she keeps sucking hard when I'm about to cum, I almost lose senses in that case
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How does a person select one orgasm from approximately 15,000?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by samg61
My next one - I'm the type to live in the moment

I've got to agree. Orgasms are like cigars. The best one is the next one.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I still haven't had it. I am about to have a nice one in a sec!
Lurker
0 likes
One was fucking a girl on my dad's car know my mother would walk out the door any minute.

The other was the only time my wife pegged me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Odd69
One was fucking a girl on my dad's car know my mother would walk out the door any minute.

The other was the only time my wife pegged me.

prostate orgasm is usually on top of the list for many men
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
True. A top who knows his angles can do that very well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For intercourse, I have three memorable ones. First was when X and I were dating. We had gone camping with some friends, they were in a separate tent. She said she got horny as a goat when camping, so we proceeded to get it on. I’m sure the tent next door heard us, but I didn’t care. We were camping up in the mountains, so less oxygen meant a really powerful O for me.

The other two were when we were trying to get pregnant. She had things timed perfectly, and fortunately my swimmers were up to the task.

Non-intercourse, as others have mentioned, usually involve some sort of bj with prostate stimulation. After those, I would take a while to recover my senses.

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if I could consider any particular orgasm of mine to have been the "best". There are definitely different types; some are slow with a delicious ache, some have a powerful tension that unwinds quickly, others stretch out for what feels like moments, while others still pass by like a euphoric gunshot. However, while probably most of them come from solo activity, my favorites are the ones that require a partner.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
Has to be either the first time I came in a woman's mouth or the first time I creampied someone. Runner up is a facial I gave in the back seat of my car in early 2016.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The FIRST one I ever had...fourteen, skipping school, lying in bed naked reading a stolen copy of Xaviera Hollander's - A Happy Hooker. And boom...it happened, I wasn't even jerking off, though I was fully erect at the time. I was scared at first until I finally realized what had actually happened.
Lurker
0 likes
Quick answer; Masturbating with a good pocket pussy & with a little lube~ gently finger fuck your ass at the moment of ejaculation. Try it you'll like it. You don't have to go too far in your ass either. Having ANYONE suck my dick & exploding in their mouth is the best.