Younger women

last reply
79 replies
13.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Age is only a number if your comfortable with older or younger women then it shouldn't matter what people think. I'd like to be with an older woman because they know what they want, but I'd also like to be with a younger woman since they are more energetic and spontaneous. But that is me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be with younger girls, just not creepy young... I mean it is not good for a 36 year old to be with a 16 or younger.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Old guys make me cum...and then cum again...and then they spend time thinking how to get me cum again and again.....mmmm...and again. I have been with guys in mid to late 50's....and wow was it good

Maybe cos I have a Daddy's thing going on that I like it so much

Young guys make you cum, then they cum...and they go.
Lurker
0 likes
Younger girls usually have a pretty high sex drive.
Yet they lack experience, and often don't really know how to please a man.

I'm not really interested in teaching sex lessons, but pounding a nice tight little pussy, would be fun, once in a while.

There are exceptions to this. Not many, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 39 and my ex is 23. She had "older man" fantasies which I was all too happy to fulfill. Unfortunately, the age gap did prove to be too much to overcome in the end. The sex was incredible, but her immaturity prevented the relationship from becoming long term.
Lurker
0 likes
Younger women can be the same as older women or different. Ambiguous? Hell, yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is under Ask the Guys, but I have to put in my for what it's worth anyways.
I did not go looking for someone older, but instead fell into a relationship with someone I had known for a few years and always had great conversation with, who happened to be older. I think he would agree, he didn't go looking for someone younger, but we click on several different levels. Yes, he is teaching me plenty in the bedroom, but has also admitted that I'm more open and willing than any other women he's been with in a long time, so my inexperience in that department doesn't seem to be a deterrent for him. With the rest though, I'm traveled, educated, and have had more life experiences in my 24 years than some much older people, so to automatically exclude someone purely based off of age may keep you from a really good thing. I will admit, most women in my age bracket are more immature, don't know what they want in their life, are more into the party scene, etc, etc, but that's certainly not all of us! I guess what I'm saying is, age shouldn't be the end all be all in either direction, it may give you an idea, but your stereotypes may keep you from something wonderful if that's all you base your opinions off of.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by pete379
I fantasy all the time about being with a younger woman. I would love to show a younger woman how a real man would treat her sexually. Most young men have only one thing on there mind" Fucking" I think bringing a young woman to a huge orgasm using my hand and mouth is much more of a turn on

I totally agree. Many of the younger girls I know complain that their boy-friends who are about the same age have no idea about sex. With them, it simply a case of 'Bang Bang, thank you Mam'.

When my g/f and I have discussions with her younger friends, they are totally amazed at some of the things we do - for example, a few of them actually think that having a boy kiss their panties between their legs and make them cum in them by doing that is disgusting.

I rest my case.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I am 64 years old. I love young women. But I love older women, too. I fucking love women. I only ask that they have taken care of themselves, as I have done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older than 35 and still see a girl 32 she love's being taught thing's
a younger guy will not teach heror he does not know how.
Just her experiance plus i last longer for her love feeling her
orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no i do not fantasize about being with 18-22 year old women... i find that older, more mature women have so much more to offer, inside the bedroom and outside

to me sex is as much intellectual as is physical and if a woman cannot excite my mind, then my body remains just as un-excited ... weird huh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am an older guy and I agree with the generalities given above, although my somewhat limited experience has been cybernetic. Still..it DOES take a certain level of maturity in order to make that magical cyber connection work. The poster just above said it very well (for me) when he wrote: "...to me sex is as much intellectual as is physical and if a woman cannot excite my mind, then my body remains just as un-excited" The younger woman who can communicate (cybernetically) on a more mature level is a pure jewel to be treasured.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was 31 I had a weekend fling with a 20 year old. It was all about the sex and I loved it. Yes, I still look at and fantasize about younger women.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
How many of you older guys( 35+) enjoy fantasizing or have actually been with a younger women like my self ( 18-22)?

When I was younger I always fancied older women. Now that I'm 48 I fantasise about younger girls. It's a great turn on for me when young ladies befriend me. They feel safer talking to an elder man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like younger women 22 - 24 and have fantasies about having sex with them but also having a nice relationship with them with lots of love and affection
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like younger women 22 - 24 and have fantasies about having sex with them but also having a nice relationship with them with lots of love and affection
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Totally fantasise about younger women..... (Read the stuff!!) Occasionally indulge.... Usually with unusual girls who are bored with younger guys and want something other than a quick fuck. Have learned to be careful.... They enjoy the life and the experience, they read your bookshelves and ask you questions.... They get to prefer dry white wine as opposed to Chardonnay.... They love the lingerie... They love the sex and the fact that that's not all they're here for..... They are cute and you get involved.....

But never too involved..... Eventually, and rightly, they leave and move on..... If you give someone wings you have to expect them to eventually fly.....

Some of my friends rather cruelly refer to me as "The University Of Stone....." IE., They Graduate!!! (Jealous Bastards!)

As I get older 30-plus women hold a different appeal.... Less coltish but more elegant.... Less forgiving and more demanding.... Always better dressed... More knowledgeable and more comfortable.... More appreciative.... Cleverer and funnier.... Accomplished..... Interesting.... More demanding in bed... Fascinating..... Beautiful in shared honesty and pleasure.... Never willing to put up with the standard nonsense.... Intriguing..... Still incredibly beautiful..... And they can make a joke about 'Scooby-Doo' or similar......

Younger women make you feel better for a time..... (And that's FINE!!!)

Real women simply make you a better person.....

(If a Twenty-Year Old girl winks at you she's playing.... If a 35 year old woman winks at you she's serious!!!!)

xx SF

xx S

I was 26 when I met my husband and he was 42 at the time. It had less to do with his being older than it did with that he and I hit it off just great when we met. That said, it can work out if you want it to so don't avoid a May/September romance just because of age. You might miss out on something really special.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well I am 71 and still fantasise about younger women.BUT once you reach a certain age younger woman are just not interested (not that I blame them) that doesn't stop me from wanting them. You always want what you cant have >smile
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I sorta see it as who cares about age as long as everyone is legal and both want it.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my late 30's I had a brief affair with a 20 year-old woman and it was great! She was open to learning and experiencing new things in bed.

Now that I'm in my late 40's I still fantasize about younger women but I always prefer my women to be older and more experienced.
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been with a woman 27 years younger and her body was hot and it was fun, but a women who knows what and how she wants it is so much more satisfying