Yawn... Tired and bored

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
During sex, sometime I just want to get it over with. I'm not ready to cum or lose the erection. I just want to relax or do something else like workout, have a drink, catch up on some shows. Lol. I know a lot of guys experienced it.

What do you do??? Do you try to finish? Or fake it ?

Just curious what other men do in this type of situation.

Hah.
Lurker
0 likes
Why are you having sex, then?!!!

I'm sorry, but I can not relate. If I'm having sex, it's because I'm with someone I care about. I have had trouble cumming before, but that's only because I have issues sometimes...but I've never been bored!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover
Why are you having sex, then?!!!

I'm sorry, but I can not relate. If I'm having sex, it's because I'm with someone I care about. I have had trouble cumming before, but that's only because I have issues sometimes...but I've never been bored!
Exactly how I feel about it. And faking? Seriously?
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how do you fake a male orgasm? that's a serious question, btw.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I have no idea. I don't think I could maintain an erection if the sex was boring, faking anything would be out of the question.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

duh ... you say you are nearly there .. dont want to make a mess and run off to the bathroom .. say fairly loudly some argh's and omg's etc. and thats it .. sorted.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

You do this often ...

Chance would be a fine thing lol. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If its that "boring" then why even bother letting it get that far. You must not have feelings toward who you are with.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

duh ... you say you are nearly there .. dont want to make a mess and run off to the bathroom .. say fairly loudly some argh's and omg's etc. and thats it .. sorted.

Omg! I've been FAKED??!!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
there's a difference in not being in the mood at the moment, but knowing that foreplay will most likely push you over the edge. however, when you are NOWHERE near the mood - why go ahead with it?

Say. Her. Name.