Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yawn... Tired and bored

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
During sex, sometime I just want to get it over with. I'm not ready to cum or lose the erection. I just want to relax or do something else like workout, have a drink, catch up on some shows. Lol. I know a lot of guys experienced it.

What do you do??? Do you try to finish? Or fake it ?

Just curious what other men do in this type of situation.

Hah.
Why are you having sex, then?!!!

I'm sorry, but I can not relate. If I'm having sex, it's because I'm with someone I care about. I have had trouble cumming before, but that's only because I have issues sometimes...but I've never been bored!
Quote by TheAngryishLover
Why are you having sex, then?!!!

I'm sorry, but I can not relate. If I'm having sex, it's because I'm with someone I care about. I have had trouble cumming before, but that's only because I have issues sometimes...but I've never been bored!
Exactly how I feel about it. And faking? Seriously?
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
how do you fake a male orgasm? that's a serious question, btw.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
I have no idea. I don't think I could maintain an erection if the sex was boring, faking anything would be out of the question.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Quote by sprite

duh ... you say you are nearly there .. dont want to make a mess and run off to the bathroom .. say fairly loudly some argh's and omg's etc. and thats it .. sorted.
Quote by Smoocher

You do this often ...

Chance would be a fine thing lol. smile
If its that "boring" then why even bother letting it get that far. You must not have feelings toward who you are with.
Quote by simplyjohn

duh ... you say you are nearly there .. dont want to make a mess and run off to the bathroom .. say fairly loudly some argh's and omg's etc. and thats it .. sorted.

Omg! I've been FAKED??!!
there's a difference in not being in the mood at the moment, but knowing that foreplay will most likely push you over the edge. however, when you are NOWHERE near the mood - why go ahead with it?

Say. Her. Name.