Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would You Wear your wife's or girlfriends panties or thongs?

last reply
195 replies
25.0k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have worn her panties, thong and other lingerie. She is slightly smaller size than me but I squeeze into them.
See my cross dressing album on my profile. I sometimes also wear her dresses or skirts and blouses but only when I am home alone.
It would be nice to have a friend to cross dress with.
Lurker
0 likes
Love wearing her panties. Usually wear my own now so that I can really enjoy it and don't have to worry about staining them!
colin123
0 likes
Quote by jennifereff
Love wearing her panties. Usually wear my own now so that I can really enjoy it and don't have to worry about staining them!

I love wearing my wifes panties, I also enjoy having them pulled down while she fucks me with her big strap on. my wife likes to see me suck cock while I have her panties on.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes yes yes
Site administrator
0 likes
No since I very much doubt they would fit and I like my tackle to be comfortable.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
No since I very much doubt they would fit and I like my tackle to be comfortable.

So, he steals drawers from the grannies at the old peoples home where he does his community service
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

So, he steals drawers from the grannies at the old peoples home where he does his community service

You need to cut down on the coffee.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. Why not? Though she never has asked tbf ?
Lurker
0 likes
We wear each others panties all the time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes i would and i have. Its so erotic knowing my cock is touching where her pussy was at. I wonder what she was thinking through the day if they are her dirty ones. If they are her clean ones then i think about what her fantasy might be when wearing certain pairs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and love it, however they are a size too small. I prefer my own which fit much better. She is always wearing mine too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG YES YES YES !!
I really love wearing panties. However, she wouldn't be so thrilled to find that out, she has mentioned on several occasions that it's a turn off for her. So, I'll remain a closet crossdresser LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have pics to prove it. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think they would fit
colin123
0 likes
My wife often leaves a pair out for me to wear. I love it and it makes her horny too. If you want to see me in my panties check out my albums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes she buys panties for me sometimes I buy my own. She a sz 7 I'm size 5