Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you taste some food or drinks containing cum?

last reply
17 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
I have found cookbook called Natural Harvest: A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes...
For example - Strawberry cocktail with cum, roasted lamb with cum and so on...
Is it gross for you or would you give it a chance? smile
Active Ink Slinger
I've eaten Rocky Mountain Oysters (fried bull testicals) but I wouldn't eat something if I knew it contained some other guy's cum.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
i slipped some of my cum in my wifes protein shake i made for her one day. She said, "this tastes really good! did you do something different?" She will never know!!!
Lurker
yuck...next question. Honestly? Of all you could ask, that is what you "came" up with?
Constant Gardener
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
yes if it was my own
Active Ink Slinger
I agree it would have to be mine or hers.
Active Ink Slinger
Wife and I have actually done a lot of cum-additive food play.
Into sauces, cakes, icing, drinks...don't know until you try!

Unfortunately she won't swallow straight from the fountain sad so this is the next best kinky/erotic thing.
Lurker
I would eat or drink the things if it was my cum or someone that i am close too smile
Active Ink Slinger
I've tried my own cum and enjoyed it. Would definitely try it in food.
Active Ink Slinger
No.

Tasting semen would have to be a spur of the moment thing,in a sexual act. The idea of just eating it for protein's sake is odd.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
No, not in food. I prefer it straight from the tap.
Advanced Wordsmith
sure, I'm curious about many things, I give a shot (so to speak)
Lurker
This brings bank memories. Would be spending a day with my boyfriend. During the afternoons when together, we would often play truth or dare. Food and drink with cum became an obsession during this play. For example, I mixed him a strawberry "dickery"once. I mixed it, stirred it with my cock, cold as hell, and jerked in it and dared him to drink. He did, and in return, he mixed me a "penis" colada using the same method.