Would you share your wife?

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when I watched a friend fuck my wife, I'd jack off or wait my turn to fuck her while she was sucking his cock. Sometimes he would fuck her in the ass, while I fucked her cunt, she really loved this. So did I.
0 likes
As I have commented before, depends on who, when, where, what ... I wouldn't say an absolute no, but I would be fairly picky about it. Doubt she'd go for it, though.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
As I have commented before, depends on who, when, where, what ... I wouldn't say an absolute no, but I would be fairly picky about it. Doubt she'd go for it, though.

What he said. Also, double the part about doubting her going for it.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would - yes....
Lurker
0 likes
When we were younger, my wife had permission to have sex with anyone she wanted. She did it a few times, then decided that it wasn't something she wanted to continue. I still enjoy hearing about all of her sexual activities, before and after we married.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be happy to share her if she wanted, even though I know I would not be able to watch. Her total sexual pleasure is a high priority for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have no issue sharing my mate if that is what she wants to do.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Best answer to the question I think, reflects what a lot of us feel myself included.