Would you really say no?

last reply
37 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm single and I had a similar incident ( or should I say incidents! ) happen to me about 5 years ago but it wasn't in a bar and there were no cars involve, but anyway I would have to say no, pretty much like HotBttmInBriefs answer I would call a cab for her, give the bartender her keys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being you asked so nicely, I will give your the ride home and them worry about my car when the time comes.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Call me paranoid, but this has honey trap written all over it. Is there a group of thugs waiting outside to beat the shit out of me and nick my passport? Is my wife setting me up? Are you going to shove a kilo of smack up my ass and put me on the next plane to the States?

I would politely decline and offer to arrange a taxi for you.

Even if I was single, there's nothing sufficiently tempting about the scenario you've described for me to take the bait. Intangible sexiness: yes. The possibility of anonymous revenge sex: um...I'm pretty much done with that. Flaunting a Porche: no thanks.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm... Nice scenario. I'd drive you home and fill every hole you own with cum with no hesitation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd drive you home, see you to the door of your place and call a taxi to collect me.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
Hmmm thanks a lot to everyone who has answered.

I am surprised by all the faithful types who have said no way. That is admirable, it really is. To the others who have imposed other conditions, they all seem acceptable to me!

Just a question to the faithful guys, have you ever had your resolve tested in real life?

Nyaeve80 baby, I agree with Buz on this. Just think about it. Women are cautioned all the time about the dangers they will face when going out. Some of us men are the same way: we have to be careful. There are some serious dangers for us too.
I am not saying that you would not be an almost irresistible temptation. You are.
But I would have to be careful...especially since the temptation looks just too good to be true just for starters.
There is the very real possibility that there is something illegal in the car that could get me locked up, etc. I can go on and on.

Now, if we knew each other well, that would be a different story. But this implies we do not.

Now as for testing my resolve in real life: yes, of course I have had it tested.
Lurker
0 likes
hey no I would take you anywhere you wanted to go and the car would be cool to drive as well