Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you prefer to give a massage by hands, lips or tongue, or fingers?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Could be more than one way. Explain if you wish

What order?
Advanced Wordsmith
Hands, Fingers, Lips then Tongue. All in that order.
Active Ink Slinger
Depends. If it's purely a muscle relaxing massage, nothing sexual, then just hands/ fingers.
Otherwise...hands and fingers to start, kneading and rubbing commonly tense muscles first. Lips following each time as hands move to a new location, kissing and nibbling, sometimes licking a trail from one area to the next. Avoiding obvious erogenous zones, until she breaks and begs for touches there
Hands and fingers to start, slowly working my way down (or up) with some nice oil. Then I'd move to using my lips and tongue for a more intimate encounter, still using hands and fingers.

Of course, one could also move on to the joys of a full body massage...but you didn't ask about that.F2c57jXDat3cSAJS
Active Ink Slinger
slowly, sensually, with purpose to both ease her tension and relax her, I use all that I have to give here pleasure and a happy ending
Active Ink Slinger
How many choices can we pick? All of them
Advanced Wordsmith
I use every tool in box to pleasure my lover.
Chuckanator
Kinda depends on the circumstances, the reason, time frame and ultimate goal. If it is foreplay with unlimited time, then all the above with oils, hot towels, and plenty of patience. Therapeutic massage with hands and fingers.
Advanced Wordsmith
All the above.
Active Ink Slinger
Every single one!

Using my hands and fingers to explore and roam over your body, getting to know every inch and curve intimately and warming you up with wonderfully naughty thoughts. Then moving on to my lips that have a softer touch than my hands, and finally my tongue to tease with a feathers touch, except in your most sensitive of areas where both my lips and tongue work together to send shivers of pleasure throughout your body.