Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you let yourself be tied up during sex?

last reply
277 replies
24.6k views
1 watcher
1 like
Mary Poppins
1 like
Oh yes, had my best ever orgasm whilst being tied up. It was the single act that changed my attitude to sex. It awoke something that was hiding deep inside me. The very beginning of my erotic adventure. A journey which eventually brought me to Lush. I enjoy being tied up and tying others up. I need to know I can get away though. Imagine if the person doing the tying had a heart attack, or fell and bumped their head. Oh my
Be nice to each other

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tied down, blindfolded and headphones. Was one wild night of sex knew one couple that were there but know there were more that that. Wife never would say who but always ask if Ienjoyed this or that. I enjoyed it all.
0 likes
Only by my wife, someone I love and trust. And, no, we haven't done that to date. I have tied her up while role playing.
0 likes
this might be sexist, but if a woman prefers it with her long and trusted lover, well okay. But I will fight to the death to keep from being tied up. Once you're helpless, anything can happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It was fun!! when I used a bathrobe tie and blindfold on my wife a few times.

Gave her a full massage teasing her most sensitive areas causing her to squirm and get really wet.

Ate her pussy, used her favorite vibrating thingy as she calls it, rub my cock on her pussy, titty fucked her briefly then tried to get her to suck me for more then a minute or two before I let her get her hands free.

I wanted her to feel the pleasure I was giving her. She grabbed my cock a few times before we finally had sex. I slid right in those times

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

With the right person, happy to be tied and also happy to be the one tying up. Keep things fun and fair

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m an aggressive switch, so either way I’m happy.