Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you guys like to be a woman for 1 week?

last reply
127 replies
13.9k views
4 watchers
19 likes

I’d frikking love to be a woman for a week. A month, actually, to experience the whole cycle.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

It would so fun, and I assume the other way around too?!?! What's not to like to get to explore "your" body which is a totally new body with different sensations. I feel sure that female orgasms are better and they last longer for a start (feel a little short changed sometimes being a man). Also from the societal point of view how you are perceived and treated etc.

So yeah, count me in on this experiment please :-)

I would be interested in shape-shifting to a woman . I am curious about how their bodies feel and emotions . A Week would not be enough for me . I would like to experience it all . Then again I would become such a slut , trying everything .

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

You guys only get to be a woman when it's menstrual cycle wk lol

Get ready for the fire works.

Lol

Quote by FUNTIME

I WOULD LOVE TO BE A WOMAN, FOR A WEEK, A DAY, FOREVER... I WOULD GO OUT TO VEGAS AND SIGN UP AT A "RANCH" AND FUCK AND SUCK THE ENTIRE TIME...

Enjoy your period.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

I kind of wish there was a pill for that.I would love the full experience of being a woman.The full range of emotions, not just having breasts,a vagina or an amazing ass.I think it should be required for all men to experience what it is like to be the opposite sex

OMG Yes !!!

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

You guys only get to be a woman when it's menstrual cycle wk lol

Get ready for the fire works.

Knowing my luck, this would happen to me 💀💀.

From a sexual perspective, I would be a whore. Sexuality would more than likely stay constant through whatever fantastical transformation makes me a lady. Thus, being still heterosexual, all I would probably do is ask dudes if they wanna fuck and get my guts dug up 😆🤣.

On a more serious side, it would give me more insight on the aura of danger most women feel just existing and walking around in society. This would be key to deeper understanding once the spell expires and I am a dude again.

My last published story: Good For Nothing