Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you go see a movie just b/c a girl wanted you to?

last reply
67 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Yes. It's one of those necessary evils. I know I'm not a guy, but I thought the answer was pretty obvious. It's really not that huge of a deal. Seeing a movie that you don't want to see is such a small compromise. That's what relationships are all about. Doing things you don't want to do to make your partner happy. Me and my girlfriend aren't into all the same things. But she does what I like with me and I do things she likes with her. Even if it's something I hate, just being with her is worth it. Duh.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't have a problem going to see a chick flick with a girlfriend or date. Usually my girlfriends liked watching the movies I liked to see.

But I would never go to see the twilight movies or any sort of movie that romantizes vampires. I had a college room mate for a short time that was a complete psychopath. He fit the mold of a vampire perfectly. He cared nothing for anybody other than himself. The only people he hung out with were people that he could use for his own pleasures, male or female. He thought he was Hannibal Lechter but really wasn't nearly intelligent enough to get away with it. He sucked the life from anybody that would let him.

He was the closest thing to pure evil I have ever met.

He had a girl he was fucking at school and another girl he was fucking back in his home town. I wanted to tell these girls that they were just the sex dolls he used to make love to himself but I know they wouldn't have believed me. They thought that somehow their love would change him. He was such a manipulative shit.
Lurker
0 likes
no thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hotswimmer
no thanks

well that was blunt and succinct. now im curious... why?
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Question is why wouldn't you? If your woman wanted to do something, go for it. I am sure that there are lots of things we do that the woman do because we want to do it. Relationship are about compromise. Learn well my my friend
Lurker
0 likes
Yes certainly i would.......... any one offering lol
Lurker
0 likes
Heck yeah. Why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly would. I mean, She's is my girl. She pleases me, I please her; isn't that what it is all about ??