Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you fuck a stranger without condom?

last reply
48 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
sorry. don't mind me. i just find your screenname amusing given the circumstances.
Lurker
Most likely not. But then again i am a bit of a freak like that, so who knows ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Certainly! Just like i'd French kiss a stranger whom I first met and who was sexy!
Lurker
Yes with FEMALES
Lurker
I would never fuck a complete stranger with or without a condom, dangerous territory.
Lurker
No I would not. Just too risky.
Lurker
Quote by hornyholly
Yes with FEMALES

Mmmm lets fuck
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by hornyholly
Yes with FEMALES

Yeah

... and also I'll jump off a cliff without a parachute just to see if I could get hurt.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
I didn't sleep with my last wife without a condom on, so I'm sure as hell not going to sleep with a stranger without one.
Lurker
Maybe, depends if I think they're being honest with me.
Internet Philosopher
A woman? Yes, I would and have.
A guy? Not without, no.
Active Ink Slinger
Noooope. Not happening!
Lurker
Depends if they look clean or not and if they don't care
Active Ink Slinger
No way no how not happening , in case u missed it No!!
Lurker
I have blown strangers, without a condom, in my young and foolish days, and there was that one woman in Rio...
Not a stranger. I would definitely have to know someone for a while before I would do them without protection. Applies to both guys and gals.
Active Ink Slinger
Never before sex with out condom I would have to be over 100% sure not worth the risk thing is I really want to be taken bareback and have cum shot in me just darent risk it had sex with women no condom but never a stranger or one night stand
Active Ink Slinger
Never have and never would fuck a stranger. But most definitely would NOT do it w/o a condom. I would be the person asking a to wear a condom (while digging out my gun to shoot him) LOL
Lurker
See Dick meet Bob and Sue
See Dick fuck Bob and Sue w/o a condom
See Dick get STD*
Don't be a Dick

*STD - love that keeps on giving.1ESPrdmBmZOpBjPR
Lurker
Nope. Sure wouldn't.
Story Verifier
I like to think I made it to 71 because I wasn't stupid. I've wondered a few time but, never without a condom with a stranger. Mostly I have to know them before I'll do that anyway. Only twice with anyone before I knew them for a few weeks anyway.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
I have with both genders
Lurker
Quote by gunshopgirl
Never have and never would fuck a stranger. But most definitely would NOT do it w/o a condom. I would be the person asking a to wear a condom (while digging out my gun to shoot him) LOL

Damn I love your style! Ha ha!
Lurker
Assuming we're talking about people you've only met the same day, then nope. Bars and clubs are really not my scene, and it's not normally how I find my sex partners in the first place.

When it comes to people you see around at workplace/university/gym, and don't really know them personally but still have some kind of idea about what do they do with their lives, it's a bit different in my opinion. I've never been insistent on using condoms with that sort of acquaintances, and I've never had a disease either. Sure, you can't be 100% sure, but that's not always the case even in a relationship, and it all comes down to a calculated risk that you're willing to take. I absolutely hate condoms, and I try to not use them when I feel that there's a good chance such precautions aren't really necessary.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by leucine
Assuming we're talking about people you've only met the same day, then nope. Bars and clubs are really not my scene, and it's not normally how I find my sex partners in the first place.

When it comes to people you see around at workplace/university/gym, and don't really know them personally but still have some kind of idea about what do they do with their lives, it's a bit different in my opinion. I've never been insistent on using condoms with that sort of acquaintances, and I've never had a disease either. Sure, you can't be 100% sure, but that's not always the case even in a relationship, and it all comes down to a calculated risk that you're willing to take. I absolutely hate condoms, and I try to not use them when I feel that there's a good chance it's not necessary.

Well I really hope you get as lucky as I was.
I went through the 70's, 80's and most of the 90's without them and never got anything. A lot of friends weren't so lucky.