Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you Feel intimidated in a relationship if your women made more money than you?? Or would you s

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
First question. In a word? No. Second question, money has nothing to do with sexiness, IMHO.
There was a time when my wife made more money than me. It didn't bother me a bit. The difference wasn't that big, but I don't think that would matter. It has nothing to do with sexiness as far as I'm concerned. We were both degreed professionals.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
No, I am a firm believer in gender equality - so this won't be an issue for me in a relationship. and I agree with previous comments that money you earn has nothing to do with sexyness! She'll still need to keep loving me and take good care of her health - if she wants me to find her sexxy!
wouldn't bother me at all
No problem at all - - - - Come on if she makes more money, she can pay more bills - - - in any case, it is not about who makes more money, it is about being together, and living together and taking care of the home together - - - I mean we all need some of "personal money" - - but when it comes to home and living together - - -

To much individualism and Ego is very bad for relationship . . . . Besides - - - Only men who have low self esteem, and self image would feel threatened by it . . . Mama's boys who need to confirm their manhood and small dicks with how much money they earn, what kind of car they drive - - - - those guys are immature little cunts - - - There are so many other things way more important in life then money

( Although you need money to live ) - - - -
At $71+ a year, I make almost three times what my wife makes. However, if the role were reversed, it wouldn't bother me. My main focus is that the bills get paid and I'm fed, clothed, and housed. Of course the occasional toy is nice too.

As for finding it sexy, I am neutral on the issue. They say money is power, I try to treat our finances as all ours. I usually let her deal with the money and bills and manage to stay out of it most of the time. In that respect, perhaps I'm a submissive when it comes to money.

Under the sheets, I like it both ways. I like to be dominate but I also fantasize about her just taking control and demanding my service.
Quote by MssTreeNymph
please be honest and give truthful answers guys

Wouldnt care as long as she still did my washing, cleaning and cooking.
Quote by Ben_C

Wouldnt care as long as she still did my washing, cleaning and cooking.

Nice trolling.=d>

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

It's neither sexy nor intimidating. It's just the way it is sometimes.
Me and my woman are both very skilled and competitive.

I hope one day she makes more than I do, seeing as I am also her biggest cheerleader! I know what he skill set is and just how valuable she is to a prospective company. Success not only has to do with the $$ you bring in, it's also how happy you are in your position, and if you are growing personally and professionally in your position.

Why would more money coming into OUR household intimidate me? We can go to Napa Valley on a pretty regular basis now! Thanks sweetie!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
The difficulty comes if the woman starts expecting you to be her wife, not her husband/partner/boyfriend.

Your career becomes contigent on hers, life revolves around her career, she decides when you have kids, all that stuff.

There may be a few man who are happy being a housewife, but it'd be interesting to do a survey of how hard their dick remains.

The money isn't the issue, it's the woman's attitudes.
NO I would not. If need be, I would gladly even stay home with the kids.
Quote by MssTreeNymph
please be honest and give truthful answers guys

Hell no! If she can make more than me then it means she really has quite the package of intelligence and moxy to get ahead in life...put her on my arm and walk down the sidewalk watching the hot stares from the other jealous men!
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Nice trolling.=d>

Not trolling, my honest take on things.
My girlfriend does make more money than me.

I love her. I find her incredibly sexy. There are many things about her I find impressive, but that's different than intimidating. I think it's great that we have a relationship driven by love, and the fact that I'm trying to get a better job while I use what I've got to work on my own projects is more than enough for her.
It wouldnt matter to me at all.
I would still find her sex no matter what, money shouldnt play a part in your relationship.
No way would it change anything, I would be very pleased and very happy if my partener made more money then i do, Nothing would change in our sex life but i bet we would have a better car .lol.
Intimidated? No...I think I would say...Privilaged.