Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ever marry a girl with a notorious sexual history?

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This refers to any girl who doesn't find it morally wrong to sleep around with a plethora of strange men/women.

So basically, would you marry a girl like me? ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Does it matter how many you have fucked.
are you a whore because you fucked with a lot of men/women or are you just you.
is a man a hero because he fucked with 500 women or is he a whore or a douche bag.

I would marry the one i fall for and find that i could spend the rest of my time with.
no matter how much cock she had. smile

The answer is YES.
“We are all born sexual creatures,thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift.”
― Marilyn Monroe
“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”
― George Carlin
0 likes
It's not your past that would be the question. It would be our future. I would be happy to marry a woman with a past (as they say) if the emotional love was there between us (I'm not going to marry someone for sex, but for an emotional connection that transcends that) but I would need a question answered: Are you going to continue your promiscuous ways, requiring us to negotiate an open marriage of some kind, or are you "hanging up your spurs" and trying to be monogamous?

I would be open to either possibility, but if you choose monogamy and then continue to see lovers outside the marriage, there is going to be a problem, so the answer to that question is going to be very important to the marriage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DateKate
This refers to any girl who doesn't find it morally wrong to sleep around with a plethora of strange men/women.

...yes...I'm no blushing virgin...I have a past...so why would I expect her not too...I would probably relocate away from her area of conquest though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I did. Many happy years ago. Right now we are cycling through Tuscany together.
Lurker
0 likes
Divorced once so getting married again doesn't appeal to me - but your naughty history would be a plus, not a negative!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I could marry someone with a history...........

I would expect the marriage to be for love and that during the courtship and decision-making process of the marriage I would anticipate there'd be full discussion of the past, presnet and future.

I think regards what had happened, there needs to be agreement on how, if need be, it was going to be lived with/explained/whatever, and how the future would be - in so far as one can predict the future.

But your past needn't be a show stopper for the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did, but did not find out until about a year after we got married. She had lied to me about being a virgin when we were dating. It turned out she was very, very wild and erotic.

When I over heard two of her lovers talking about a couple very wild events that happened when she was 17, I got furious and very angry. I ALSO GOT VERY TURNED ON!!!!! That is the main reason I did not leave her.

That might be a good question for the forum.

A few days later on our way back to West Texas where I was stationed in the Air Force, her wild side woke up. Actually it had never gone to sleep. I found out on that trip that she missed her wild side very much. She admitted running around on me while we were dating but never after we got married. She had been coming clean with everything and we were both very turned on. It has been a very erotic wild ride on the wild side even since. We are both heavyly into the swinging and BDSM side of the lifestyle.

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short answer, Yes, long answer the person would have to earn the total trust and honesty with the person they were in love with.

Quote by DateKate

Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short answer, Yes, long answer the person would have to earn the total trust and honesty with the person they were in love with.

Quote by DateKate

Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
0 likes
Everyone has a past, and she'd probably be a tiger in bed...yes, I would

The OP should have asked if you would a marry someone with a notorious sexual past? Women aren't the only one's having sex out there.....

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by DateKate

(I'd marry you, Kate )

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Ohhhhhhh... this explains why I'm still single!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Notorious? The only time I had sex with a virgin was when she and I de-virginized one another. From that point on we worked at getting better. And from there on out I looked for girls who knew what they were doing and how to go and get it.

Who wants inexperienced? Someone with expert knowledge is a helluva lot more fun. And a few tattoos and piercings on a hot body, oh yeah.... I like woman who does her kegels and talks dirty during sex. A woman who doesn't fake orgasms and won't let you stop until she gets a series of real ones. Sex should be an Olympic sport! The only reason you cuddle afterward is that your arms and legs are too tired to move.

A real woman will share a cigar and a Scotch in bed with you after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't been with a virgin in 40 years, so absolutely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be smiling as it would be obvious I was the only one who could satisfy all the ladies needs
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Notorious? The only time I had sex with a virgin was when she and I de-virginized one another. From that point on we worked at getting better. And from there on out I looked for girls who knew what they were doing and how to go and get it.

Who wants inexperienced? Someone with expert knowledge is a helluva lot more fun. And a few tattoos and piercings on a hot body, oh yeah.... I like woman who does her kegels and talks dirty during sex. A woman who doesn't fake orgasms and won't let you stop until she gets a series of real ones. Sex should be an Olympic sport! The only reason you cuddle afterward is that your arms and legs are too tired to move.

I have to agree, but the drink should be a Mint Julip .
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I love this! LOL!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, I think this is a weighted question on lush. This website is about confidence and undestanding of your own sexual life. So there's hardly a way that a "sexual history" in the social sense would be an obstacle for anyone here.

But, I'll add a slightly different voice: No, I don't think I could marry a girl whose sexual history isn't ultimately compatible with mine. By that, I mean that your sexual history is exactly this, a History. You're supposed to learn from it, it brings you to where you are. I will never dare judge anyone's past and kinks - who you have sex with, why and how, that belongs to you -, but for any woman I'll ever be with, I at least require that it brought her to an understanding compatible with mine about sex, its significance and importance.The question is not the history however notorious, but its results are indeed important to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and hopefully there's never a dull moment.
Lurker
0 likes
Would she marry me if she knew mine?