Would you date a transgendered woman?

35 votes remaining
Yes, pre-op or post-op (25 votes) 71%
Yes, pre-op only (2 votes) 6%
Yes, post-op only (6 votes) 17%
No thanks (18 votes) 51%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With alternative lifestyles, orientations, and gender identities gaining social acceptance, I was curious what everyone thinks of this. Keep in mind that by "transgendered woman," I am referring to a person born as a male who desires to live as a female, in various stages of transition.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I prefer my women to have been born women. But I might play racket ball or golf with a transgendered woman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would not date a man that alters his body into a woman.
However, if it was a question of being with a women that was born transgender. I would give her some thought.
0 likes
I have no real issues with the idea. We'd have to click on some level, of course, just as with any potential partner but being transgender alone wouldn't be a barrier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fully defend the rights of TGs, but it's definitely not for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am going to stick with XX chromosome people smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not me no way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, For me a good personality is far more sexy then what that have between their legs
Lurker
0 likes
I would and I have. Lovely gal that after a couple platonic dates I found out was MAAB.

Later found out that all her parts worked just fine ;)
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I'll support the HELL out of them having equal rights and respect.

But no. Just no.

I would not. At all.
Lurker
0 likes
Not only would I, but it a fantasy for me to go on a date with a cute girl and maybe after a little titty foreplay to discover a cock.
Now, I am not one who thinks of himself as guy or even bisexual, but something about that situation gets me going.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I if liked her sure I would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I am real girl, and yes, I have a few T.G. girlfeiends that I have gone out with. They are wonderful, caring, people and we all have a fantastic time when we are out for an evening.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would definitely date a tg girl, where do I find them??????
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Sure!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be great! Love to meet one!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was the other way, woman to a man then maybe. Although it appears to be a lot less common and I've a woman wanting to change into a man to date gay men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why yes of course. I can't imagine why not....
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck yes of course I cannot see any problem... as long as her cock wasnt bigger than mine heheheh but thats a guy thing
Story Verifier
0 likes
I think so, yeah. We would have to become friends first. I'd need to know her.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be a dream come true, the best of both worlds
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to date a TG
Lurker
0 likes
i would give it try.i also would to know where to find one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope, not my cup of tea
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I recently saw one of my favourite sci-fi actresses, Tatiana Maslany, portray a pre-op transgendered man. I know that Tatiana isn't actually a trans man, but what the hell else can I say? This boy was hawwwwt.

The pool of men and women that I'm willing to put myself out there and date has always been kinda small, but there's no real reason for me to be against the idea of dating someone who is transgendered. Just be aware that if you have a vagina... you might need to give me some directions on what to do with it. I make no promises in that department.
Happiness

My life has no meaning, no direction, no aim. No purpose. But I'm happy. I can't wrap my head around this. What the fuck am I doing right?