35 votes remaining
Yes, pre-op or post-op (25 votes) 71%
Yes, pre-op only (2 votes) 6%
Yes, post-op only (6 votes) 17%
No thanks (18 votes) 51%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Warrior_Ink
I recently saw one of my favourite sci-fi actresses, Tatiana Maslany, portray a pre-op transgendered man. I know that Tatiana isn't actually a trans man, but what the hell else can I say? This boy was hawwwwt.

Mmmm, Tony. Yeah. That was hot.

I know this is ask the guys and all, but I have often wondered about whether a transgender person of either gender would be a suitable person for a bicurious person to explore that with. I don't know if it's fair on them more than anything for me to say this, but it's kind of like only going halfway instead of all the way. Like you can be with a pretty girl but still have the familiarity of a penis, or try eating vagina but with the familiarity of a male appearance and attitude. But I don't think it's fair on the transperson to be treated as halfway because he or she would want to be treated as the gender they identify as regardless of their genitals or other appearance and I really don't think they'd like to be treated as an experiment. So yeah I'd probably be too hung up to do anything.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't rule it out.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have dated a cross-dresser but never a transgender girl but would I. Of course I would and any man who says he wouldn't is a liar. There's this certain , thrill, fetish that all men have in the back of their heads. A desire, need, craving for something different, magical and kinky. Oh yes you guys who read this know exactly what I'm talking about and those who say I'm wrong are lying to themselves. So you were once a man. So what. If you have always had the feeling of being a woman go for it. Shit a transgender woman may be more understanding and passionate than most women. Shit they get and understand both sides of the spectrum. Most women claim to be great and know what they are doing. But imagine a woman who actual knows what we want, feel and need as men. Not just in the bed but out. Hmm that a thought.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, me and wife are looking for one to play with!! we will blow her mind!!