Would you?

last reply
45 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaman, you wouldn't really kill the man who saves me, would you? If you would, please don't tell him until after he saves me...
Lurker
0 likes
Of course id let him save her as long as he didnt make out with her afterwards
Lurker
0 likes
god yes
Lurker
0 likes
Not something I want to think about in the least, but of course I would.
Lurker
0 likes
Well what is to be done, is to be done... to save a life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course if you love them you would want to save them anyway you could.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes.
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Lurker
0 likes
Enjoy, and send me pics! (Hey, we might as well ALL get something we can enjoy out of it, right?)
Lurker
0 likes
If it's my life ... I want to choose the best friend :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Anastasia111
If it's my life ... I want to choose the best friend :-)

Understandable, still IF someone else IS going to be getting it on with what is SUPPOSED TO BE "my" lady, I'd at least like for the guy getting the "benefits" to be the guy of MY preference!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know... is she a good lay? I wouldn't want to unnecessarily burden my friend! (Just kidding!) of course I would let him save her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by imaginativerogue
I don't know... is she a good lay? I wouldn't want to unnecessarily burden my friend! (Just kidding!) of course I would let him save her.

Actually, when I think back on my ex as compared to those before and after...you've got a point! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

Understandable, still IF someone else IS going to be getting it on with what is SUPPOSED TO BE "my" lady, I'd at least like for the guy getting the "benefits" to be the guy of MY preference!

Ok just this once. I get to choose next time ...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes.. but you have to understand. I travel a lot for business and my wife is not one to play with toys. That being said, my friends and her friends are... friendly with her lol
0 likes
Yes, but I wouldn't want any details though