Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would being with an older virgin stop you?

last reply
25 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a 30 year old virgin. If you and I finally took that step; would you that stop you, or think twice about being with me? Would it be a problem at all?
My guy friends have always spoken of older virgins as a weird breed.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by NeuroGirl
I am a 30 year old virgin. If you and I finally took that step; would you that stop you, or think twice about being with me? Would it be a problem at all?
My guy friends have always spoken of older virgins as a weird breed.

I was with a forty year old female virgin once. She was a virgin in the regard that she'd never had penetrative sex with a male before (so she claimed), having lived her entire adult life in a committed lesbian relationship with a much older lover (who had recently passed away, after a long illness, just before I met - Mary).

Don't let the opinion of your male friends sway you or make you feel - inadequate, weird, different. They may be just wanting to get into your panties and since they've been shut out, they are liable to say anything vindictive, cruel or demeaning.

I was 47, Mary was 40. It was not a problem at all...except that I was worried that she might become emotionally attached due to circumstances - and I only had control over my part in those circumstances. In the end, my own carnality overtook me. Again.

And she did develop a severe case of (You're my first, I am so in love with you). We'd 'known each other about 5 weeks'...4 of those - online.

Relax NeuroGirl. It's nothing but a thang. You're not weird.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would only hesitate, not that I wouldn't want you, but to make sure this is really what you wanted. You deserve a good pounding, but only when your ready.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Maybe I'm wierd too. Your virginity is to be celebrated! The guy you give it to should treasure you as a precious gift forever, especially since you wated so long. Just make sure he is THE one.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Please, do not worry about it. I myself was a virgin until I was 27 years old. I was horny as hell but was extremely hesitant about forcing myself upon a woman. It's no big thing. You would be surprised how many virgins are out there. There is someone who would treat you like a princess and really teach you well if you are really looking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In todays world there is nothing wrong with virginity. Men view it as a challenge or trophy to claim. I myself would not be put off by it. Alot of females I've been with view their first time was with a asshole, but age really has nothing to do with it.
Lurker
0 likes
No it wouldn't stop me. Tho I would make sure it was what you wanted and would then try and make it a memorable experience! A memory that you would get joy from and never regret!
Lurker
0 likes
No it wouldn't stop me, but I would like to feel that if someone had waited to 30 they wouldn't let some one take there virginity on a whim
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm... wouldn't necessarily stop me, but it's also unlikely I'd be in that situation.

I wouldn't likely pursue a woman who was still a virgin at that age, to be honest, I'd worry that she was either an ice queen or had some troubling hangups. Besides one of the nice things about most mature women is the earthy sensuality from having seen it all, you don't have to worry about a fragile, impressionable flower.
Lurker
0 likes
After I have gotten to know her and see what makes her click, I would feel honored if a woman had waited years and years for her fist time and chose me to be the one to give herself to. I would do everything I know how, to ensure that it was everything she would ever have wanted out of a first time experience.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you everyone for your answers. My friends kinda had me worried a bit. You have been extremely helpful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. If I liked you it wouldn't be an issue for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a problem at all.

And even if it was an issue, only an oaf would mention that it was.

After all, it will only ever be an issue once!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Irishdandy
After I have gotten to know her and see what makes her click, I would feel honored if a woman had waited years and years for her fist time and chose me to be the one to give herself to. I would do everything I know how, to ensure that it was everything she would ever have wanted out of a first time experience.

This is the kind of guy I'd want to be with if I were to be having sex for the first time...someone who would want to make it special and memorable for me. Good luck and enjoy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If we have built a relationship, and the time and circumstances are right, I would not hesitate (yes, you are more than 40 years younger than I). My wife was almost your age when we married and we both were virgin until nine hours after the wedding.
A wonderful day!
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way! I might feel a little more responsible to ensure she had a great time, but otherwise, I would be quite excited!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no I would love to take your cherry- your not weird your just !waiting for the right man!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not at all Honey. We all have a first time. It is very special and should be memoriable and very special with someone who wants you to enjoy it.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
No not at all and I would also feel honored that I had been given your trust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age shouldn't effect anything if your virgin then that's fine whether your 18 or 40, it's a choice you made or the opportunity hasn't arisen for you. If a man wants to be with you then he will be understanding and help you to experience the joys of sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't find it a problem at all. I actually think it's more of a turn on than anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it wouldn't stop me at all...I would be more loving and gentle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Surre would not stop me. Older women have more tender feelings!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all. Her wait will have been well worth it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
while being 30 and a virgin is rare this day and age, it's not weird.

my guess is that your guy friends said that so you'd consider fucking them.