Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would a guy just randomly do this for their Friends with benefits?

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The guy and I both agreed to just keep this relationship strictly as friends with sex thrown in, he has given me the reigns weither to continue or stop it altogether. This includes if I find another guy to date, he would be happy for me, then slips in "If you can spend one night a month fucking me that would be great."

Then the next breath he will say he is not ready for a commited relationship

This has been going on for 5 months.

What has bought me here is this:

Three months ago he asked me to be his receptionist for his new business venture and that I would be travelling to various cities in the state with him. I agreed thinking we would stay the night at these cities. As it's a long way to travel.

His reply was he couldn't stay the night because he had to return to his kids and he has a routine with them. He has full custody of his kids even though he has family members who can look after them.

Then last night he asked if I wanted to go on vacation overseas with him and his kids next year.

There is a few other bits and pieces by his bevhaviour that kind of seems that he is interested in me romantically but seems to hesitate and tells me he is not confident and wonders why I am still hanging around him.

Need to add his family know of me. Not really aware of the relationship but his mother knows we are fucking.

QUESTION:

If he only sees me as a FWB then why has he offered me a job and then asked if I wanted to go on vacation with him and his kids next year?

Would any of you guys do this for your Friends With Benefits/ Fuck buddies?
Lurker
0 likes
To me it looks like you have went from FWB or Fuck Buddies (which are not the same things either), to you being his mistress with odd "rules". So the answer would be NO for me. But I don't believe in FWB or Fuck Buddies anyways. I think it causes way too many issues because of human nature.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am currently in a sort of FWB relationship with my ex and in our case I can imagine helping each other out with jobs and things like that. This is because besides from the benefits part we're also great friends these days. The holiday part is kind of different though. The two of you I could imagine but including his kids is kind of being his girlfriend right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me it sounds like a man who wants all the benefits of a relationship without any responsibility or titles. Emotional attachment being the big one, but he is keeping you close protecting his personal investment/property. You are an object that he covets, no longer just a good friend with perks. Deep down he may strong feelings for you that are repressed. Good luck to you, I hope it all works out.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I don't see anything wrong in his behavior, to be honest. He could have offered the job to one of his male friend, and it wouldn't have implied any romanticism. You also say he doesn't take advantage of this sexually, so this is only an argument for friendship.

I don't see anything wrong with the vacation either. It only means he enjoys your company, may that be in a friendly way or sexually. Again, it doesn't necessarly imply romanticism. His kids have to be around because, well they're his kids, but it doesn't necessarly mean he wants to see you as their mother. As long of both of you don't feel any awkwardness from this, I don't see any problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like he might be proceeding very slowly, maybe due to situations with his kids and not wanting to bring random women into their lives that may not be a good match.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I don't see anything wrong in his behavior, to be honest. He could have offered the job to one of his male friend, and it wouldn't have implied any romanticism. You also say he doesn't take advantage of this sexually, so this is only an argument for friendship.

I don't see anything wrong with the vacation either. It only means he enjoys your company, may that be in a friendly way or sexually. Again, it doesn't necessarly imply romanticism. His kids have to be around because, well they're his kids, but it doesn't necessarly mean he wants to see you as their mother. As long of both of you don't feel any awkwardness from this, I don't see any problem.

+1

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

QUESTION:

If he only sees me as a FWB then why has he offered me a job and then asked if I wanted to go on vacation with him and his kids next year?

He thinks the pussy is good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends. In your case I don't see it like that. Like the other guy said, you're a Mistress now lol. But it does happen . I was fwb with a girl and we went on vacation together and did all kinds of things. We both found other people during a double date we had with two other people we met at a restaurant. The hostess had one table and they were first but another hostess sat us down first so my fwb said if they didn't mind sharing we could eat and talk. Turns out they were just friends. But yeah shit happens.