Login

Women pegging men

last reply
133 replies
24.5k views
7 watchers
28 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Guys. would let a your woman peg you with a strap-on if she asked you?
Lurker
yes - have had it done
I would give it a try. I've played with my ass a bit while masturbating and like the thought of getting some action down there.
Advanced Wordsmith
fuck to the hell no. i'm a penetrator and it has nothing to do with pleasure. hardwired to get inside but not to be penetrated.
Rookie Scribe
Would love to, and have asked for her to try it.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, and yes... I have been pegged a few times. It is very hot and erotic. Pressure on the prostate causes a massive orgasm and cum after. The times ive been pegged i did not cum till later when inside her. (she prefers inside her) Have cum a few times with her fingering me as she sucked or stroked. Always very hot.
The Linebacker
No, not pegging with a strap on and a full size dildo. I sometimes let her play with my ass with a very small vibrator, but not that pegging thing.
Madam Carol
Chuck would never go for that. If he ever had a tattoo it would be on his but and it would say, "Caution - exit only."
Advanced Wordsmith
I think it would feel great. Love having a toy or something up my ass while masterbating. I wished the wife would try more stuff with me.
Lurker
OMG..It was incredible!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Oh yes - done it or rather been done several times
Lurker
I'd be down for that, for sure ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Played with a woman last winter who was very much into pegging men. She could orgasm using her strapon on them & prefered two or more bi males at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
Have not been pegged..but wife has shared her dildo with me. It could be next, you have to try new things !
Lurker
I have had two women use dildos on me ( not actual pegging) and loved it. I would love to be pegged, if the woman enjoyed doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
am divorced and my ex-wife was too uptight to ever try anything new which is why i never discussed it with her.

but after the divorce, i meet up with a woman when I travel to have some hot pegging fun. it's the best!
Lurker
I'm available guys ?
Rookie Scribe
It is amazing when some girl licks my asshole.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes. Never done it but would try.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by MsTrib
I'm available guys ?

Thats a invitation? Tell me more
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely, it feels great.
Lurker
Yes, would do almost anything my wife ask that turn her on except another guy. My ass is all hers.
Lurker
Yes please!!!!! Especially in a fmf threesome my partner loves to peg me while I eat her friends pussy
Clumeleon
Oh, heck yes.