133 replies
23.5k views
7 watchers
28 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes anytime especially if I am sucking her boyfriend

3 likes

Truth be spoken, you cannot say you don't like it without ever giving it a try. If the chemestry is just right, both get along well and (most importantly) there's trust, yes.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Absolutely! My wife was good at it, too!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Since you asked, no, I'm absolutely not interested.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes, I would be happy to give it a go!

1 like

My wife has fucked me with a strap-on many times times and I love it. We have a vibrating one with a double end that fits inside her as well so she gets stimulated while fucking me, and it really turns me on to see her getting into it. I like to be on my back so I can see her boobs bouncing while she does it, and I wank myself off as she fucks me hard. I always experience very intense orgasms. It's one of my favourite things that we do together.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I definitely would try it! Unfortunately wife isn't into it

0 likes

I absolutely love the idea of this but never got lucky enough to experience it :-(

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Husband wants to try it and I am up for anything. Any good advice at how to start since neither of us has experience with this????

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Maybe if it isn't too big, and it's well warmed and lubed. The idea of someone else shoving a cold plastic object in my ass does not appeal, isn't a particular turn-on, though I'd do it if she really wanted. Nevertheless, pegging IS a major element of my Dirty Talk contest entry: No-Dating Policy.

What I'd rather have in there is a warm, pulsing actual human cock. Now that does sound enjoyable.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Getting fucked in the ass, and getting pegged, for me, are not quite the same. I have noticed a distinct feeling of difference in the way that men fuck me in the ass and in the technique used by ladies. The feeling between a strap-on and a real cock is night and day, but I am referring to the technique; it is just different. I like them both equally.

Please read our latest story.

A Sexy Sea Cruise

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Best orgasm of my life was when the wife took control and pegged me. Plenty of lube started slow and talked loving proceeded to full slow strokes and dirty talking, then was filthy talk tell me how much I enjoyed her cock in my pussi. When I went over the top my orgasm was from the tip of my toes to the top of my head.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Done it. Loved it.